1. Buying experience was decent enough at Tata motors showroom. All the safety measures regarding covid were taken by all staff and they were quite courteous and patient to address every customer.
2. Riding experience is quite decent. Have driven this around 600 kms till now and it glides smoothly. Suspension is the best part which I liked along with steering control. All and all, a great package at this price beating it's competitors in this segment.
3. Not a complete sedan look but an amalgamation of hatchback and sedan to be honest but the built quality is the best! You feel safe when you ride and it's endless rear sleek look makes it a perfect fit for mid-sedan which normally in other cars looks a bit odd seeming as an extra part attached which is totally not in the case of Tigor.
4. Currently, I have had only one servicing done and there are no such major issues to be concerned of. Plus Tata motors has done a great job by improving the service quality and reducing the service cost. Full marks given to them.
5. Cons- a) The door lock is still old fashioned stopper one.
b) The interior of boot space lid is not covered and you have to buy an external cover for that.
c) No rear parking sensors available.
d) The touch screen quality of infotainment system is quite average and can be improved.
Pros- a) 4 Star safety rating making it the India's safest sedan
b) Best in class music sound quality of the infotainment system.
c) Comfortable seats and nice fabric used all over in the interiors
d) Mileage is also good in this segment.
All I would say that this car is totally value for money product and one can easily go for this among all the others in this particular segment.
Safe riding! :)