Land Rover has launched the 2014 Evoque in India. The SUV was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014 and features a host of changes. The new Evoque gets an all-new nine-speed automatic transmission across the range. The Evoque continues to be powered by the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder developing 187bhp and 420Nm of torque, and the 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol churning out 236bhp and 340Nm of torque.
The diesel is now available in three variants namely Pure, Dynamic and Prestige, the petrol however is available only in Dynamic form. The Evoque now has a wide price range and starts from Rs 55.28 lakh to Rs 66.24 lakh, whereas the petrol is the most expensive of the lot at Rs 95.52 lakh.
· 2014 Range Rover Evoque 2.2L Diesel 5-Door Pure – Rs 55.28 lakh
· 2014 Range Rover Evoque 2.2L Diesel 5-Door Dynamic – Rs 65.34 lakh
· 2014 Range Rover Evoque 2.2L Diesel 5-Door Prestige – Rs 66.24 lakh
· 2014 Range Rover Evoque 2.0L Petrol 3-Door Dynamic – Rs 95.52 lakh
The company also launched the updated Discovery 4 which gets a new front fascia with revised headlights and integrated LED daytime running lights (DRL). The Discovery 4 was also on display at the company’s stall at the Auto Expo 2014. The new Discovery can be bought in two variants, SE and HSE. The macho SUV gets only diesel power and uses the same V6, 3.0-litre diesel engine producing 244bhp and 600Nm of torque.
· 2014 Land Rover Discovery 3.0L SDV6 SE with Sunroof – Rs 1.08 crore
· 2014 Land Rover Discovery 3.0L SDV6 HSE – Rs 1.14 crore.