Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Log in to CarWale

Please enter your password
Forgot password?
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Sign in with facebook
Sign In with google

Sign up to CarWale

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password
Please enter your password
Ad

Tata Motors registers a growth of 35% this November

December 16, 2011, 10:37 AM IST by Rachit Hirani
Tata Motors registers a growth of 35% this November

Tata Motors Group global wholesales, including Jaguar Land Rover, were 108,028units in November 2011 which is higher by 35% over previous November. The cumulative sales for the fiscal are 750,457 higher by 10% compared to the corresponding period in 2010-11.

The global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 58,304 nos. in November 2011, higher by 47%. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are 379,047 nos., higher by 4%. The global sales of Tata passenger vehicles in India of Fiat cars were at 29,121 units, for the month, higher by 74% over November 2010. Cumulative sales for the fiscal are at 193,616 nos., lower by 8%.

Global sales of Jaguar Land Rover in November 2011 were at 29,183 vehicles, higher by 27% over November 2010. Jaguar sales for the month were 5,315 nos., lower by 5%, while Land Rover sales were 23,868 units, higher by 38%. Cumulative sales of Jaguar Land Rover for the fiscal are 185,431 nos., higher by 19%. Cumulative sales of Jaguar are 35,195 units, lower by 9%, while cumulative sales of Land Rover are 150,236 units, higher by 28%.

Tags:Tata motors,November,Tata November 2011
Show CommentsHide Comments
Ad
  • Upcoming Cars

Hyundai QXIHyundai QXI

May 2019

8L - ₹ 10L
BMW New X5BMW New X5

Apr 2019

70L - ₹ 90L
Mercedes-Benz GLE NewMercedes-Benz GLE New

May 2019

65L - ₹ 80L
Maruti Suzuki New Vitara BrezzaMaruti Suzuki New Vitara Brezza

Jun 2019

8L - ₹ 9L
Hyundai Tucson FaceliftHyundai Tucson Facelift

Jun 2019

18L - ₹ 20L
All Upcoming Cars
Ask the experts1800 2090 230Mon-Fri (9 AM - 8 PM)
Sat (9 AM - 5:30 PM)
Sun (9 AM - 7 PM)
Toll free

Select your city to avail offers

Currently available only in