According to my experience I don`t consider i20 2021 to be people`s car of the choice,
though it does give you lots of feature and sporty, stylish but it cons makes it the major downer
I don`t no why Hyundai say it`s a futuristic car they just added air purifier considering the virus outbreak, wireless charging, nothing new and also before i20 , Vw polo also had such powerful engine and sportiness years ago.
Though turbocharge engine does give best acceleration, it does not give engine refinement and also decrease life.
- Sporty Stylish looks.
- Cornering headlamps, DRLs.
- Best engine in it's line in terms of power , Turbocharged fast response
engine, good pickup in traffic.
- Easy to handle steering
- Spacious enough.
- Rear AC vents.
- 7 Bose speaker
- Large infotainment system (will be common after 2021)
- Air purifier and auto climate
- Wireless charging and cool glove box
- Many GPS related features and voice control
- Bad city mileage considering small hatchback
- Very low ground clearance near front bumper not made for out city roads
- No hill assist, descent, brake assist , electronic stability in sum not a hilly area car
- Considering "Sensuous Sportiness" it would have been better if it has paddle shifter
- No cruise control
- Suspension ok
- Small windows make nauseous feeling for rear passengers on long drives
- No gear indicators can be problematic for first time driving imt though
alert sound present
- Bit overpriced
- Low level drive feel while driving on highways with trucks
- Service network area small in some states and pricey maintenance
Best for enthusiastic city drivers. Not made for most Indian roads due to such low ground clearance.
Mileage ok in highways but not in city.
Lower variant feature missing.
Overall worth your money for powerful engine and tons feature and sportiness.