1. Buying Experience: Buying experience was usual like others (Not so good and not so bad). I requested to see the car by visiting stockyard which got fulfilled and I got latest manufacturing car as the car just came a day before when I visited Stockyard. While paper/plastic was all over the car and when I visited PDI was already going on and person was checking battery and other things which I liked most that they are taking due care.
2. Driving experience: As I bought TSI manual so driving is always a pleasure and its awesome. It is so smooth and gearbox is so crisp and light and very accurate. There are no other cars in market which can actually put smile on your face when you start driving this car. Car is meant for driving and here it is checking all the boxes correctly.
3. Looks and Performance: Looks are very elegant, classic and its a timeless design. Other manufactures are making their cars like hot wheels and funky rather than focusing on driving dynamics, performance, handling, etc. however here VW is leading in keeping car very clean and elegant and classic yet stylish and at the same time more focused on driving, not a single car can complete here . Performance is like , no other car can match.
4. Servicing and maintenance: I just done with my first Swagat Service and it was pretty neat and engineers are more focused on their work which I liked and they are customer centric people. Maintenance could be higher if I see the history but not that higher which you cannot afford. It is pretty much same like other competitors as car gets serviced at 15000 kms which is 5000 kms more than competitors so its pretty similar to other brands.
5. Prod and Cons: I didn't see any Cons in this car apart from the car should come with rear view camera by default rather giving it as option (accessories).