1. Buying experience; it was ok. Wanted to buy AMT for my father and booked RXT AMT version. Booked as silver colour. But after a week time received a call from Showroom stating that they can not provide silver colour but can consider another colour. So I paid extra for climber because I need the delivery on time. Showroom people were cooperative.
2. Riding:- car driven for 150 km until now and the drive is smooth, easy to handle. Steering feedback is lagging a bit. Feature-wise it's a good experience. Breaks are good. Easy handling. Stable at sharp turns. need to press hard on the accelerator to get good speed at the initial moment in AMT.
3. Looks wise it's all good. Good space inside the car. Moreover practical in terms of seating and storage space.
4. Let's see what happens at the time of the first service.
Looks, style, comfort, stable up to 70 Km/hr. Glides over potholes. Ground clearance. Easy to drive in the city. Touch screen.
6. No good for high speed, overtakes. Engine noise can feel very well inside the cabin. Reverse parking camera should be provided with dynamic guidelines. It is necessary to feature for a new learner. 1 key having lock unlock and another key doesn't have lock unlock button on it. Both keys should be same. The dead pedal is missing in AMT.