Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Grand I10 Having faulty Steering

A user review on Hyundai Grand i10. Written by pramod_rathi1984@yahoo.co.in on 16 May, 2017

Price: ₹ 4.98 - 7.63L
pramod_rathi1984@yahoo.co.in's Ratings
Own a Hyundai Grand i10?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Magna 1.2 Kappa VTVT
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Fuel Economy : 12 kpl
Good : Good Space
Bad : Steering Problem

Hyundai team are trying to hide the issue instead of solving the problem nor sales people had told us that this car (i10 grand Magna Non ABS) had feature like As per my complain if I used to turn my car on right or left side on the speed of around 20 Km per hr and then release the steering with increasing the speed, as per standard power steering should come into the center but my car steering was not coming into the center. its steering will  only work properly after you go to 60km per hour otherwise you have to purchase the ABS feature car now I am feeling myself fool that this car will be driven as manual steering till 60km per hour after that it will work properly I have many cars in family ex. Maruti, Tata, Honda and Hyundai also which is non ABS feature but steering working properly as it should work but HMIL people are talking about HMIL features please let me know the safety feature.

We and HMIL team also know that Its a manufacturing fault and their technical team after accepting that and now denying it and calling its defect is a feature.

Technical team expert came from HMIL Team (Mr. RK Tiwari) said that i10 Grand(Magna) car steering will fully work only after reaching the speed of 60km per hour and below 60 Kms per hour you will have to manage yourself like manual steering.

Its never being told that this car steering will fully work only after 60kms speed reached.

pramod_rathi1984@yahoo.co.in on 17 May, 2017 at 04:17 PM

I have written a review on Hyundai Grand i10 and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Grand I10 Having faulty Steering