* Ok, will start with the car first.
The good bits :
1) The car is very good looking and stylish. Along with that it is a very practical car with a ground clearance of 190 mm
2) It is one of the most powerful cars you can drive in. The power to weight ratio is astounding. You literally take off in an instant. The torque is also very good.
3) Is a driver's car in true sense
4) Good safety features
The bad bits :
1) Poor boot space
2) Ford customer service and support
3) Available only in Titanium and Titanium+ variant !! ( Dealers do not offer Ambiente and Trend variants. Its only on paper !)
In spite of being a very good car, it has not been able to do good sales numbers because of poor customer satisfaction from ford.
Ford does not make the buyer feel confident and comfortable enough to invest in their products.
I personally tried to purchase this car but could not because they are not interested in selling lower variants.
I wanted Ambiente model, but they said you have to buy Titanium only as other models are unavailable ! Can you beat that.
I wrote to Ford head office in chennai as well but received a lack luster response from them as well.
Hence decided to drop ford cars for good, since a good car is not enough, you need to back it up with good customer support as well.