Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again.Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Faulty Car

A user review on Volkswagen Polo. Written by Makarand on 04 March, 2016

Price: ₹ 5.72 - 9.72L
Makarand's Ratings
Own a Volkswagen Polo?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Trendline 1.5L (D)
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres
Fuel Economy : 13 kpl
Good : only feeds good to sit in the driving seat
Bad : Very unconfortable for rear seat passengers.

Volkswagen

I am utterly disappointed with the new VW Polo MY 16 which was delivered to me.It was within a week of delivery that my engine light started to appear constantly. When I took the car to VW Service Center at Navi Mumbai, some genius enginner from the workshop says.. light is on as some rat must have bitten the wire. He did some temporary fix which he was not able to explain and the light temporarily turned off. After a couple of days the light turned on again, and this time I had a tough word with the showroom in-charge. Later this lady gave a practical answer and says there is a problem with one of the parts and it needs to be replaced. Mind it guys all this is happening when my car had not even run 100KM's (yes that new). Even the car's plastic and ribbons were still on the car.

Going back to the story, another week past by till the new part arrived and it was bit back, so this time my car has visited the Service Center for the 4th time.

So the new part functioned a bit ok for a week or so, YAY Happy 1 month Anniversary... but wait... Hey we are VW POLO and BANG!!!!!!!!, the engine light turned on again this morning...
No only that, whenever I turn on the AC there is a small *hiss noise evertime my car goes into a pothole or running on an uneven road...
now I have seriously started regretting buying this POLO...

Did I get a new car with an old engine or is my car completely Faulty??????
Do I have to take my car to the Service Center twice every week???

I have been using different brands of cars over the past 2 decards but this is the first time any car has troubled me so much... that to a new one.

Car has crrently run only 1300 kms and yet so many problems..

Car Serial No - MEXM15609GT061012

Shame on Volkswagen India

19527 Views, 67 of 76 people found this review useful

Tanweer Siddique on 24 Jun, 2016 at 10:56 AM

May be something seroiuly bad with your car...but the way you have written your experiance is very sarcastic and funny. I know you are suffering with this car.. just bang on the VW corporate office Germany.. look out some email id from net of CEO, customer care, not Indian CEO, just bang on thier head... write whatever you want cristise your polo and brand name. Make it that level the they replace ur car or refund the money. put this car in the back to show room and take photograph. go with only brand if they cant keep thier brand value. i have similiar experiance with Hynudai, after one year the imbossed logo on steering getting rust, so i though if a company can not manage its brand logo they god know what they have done with engine, i got email id from net of all relevant guys and i was just singing you cant keep worth of your logo then i dont believe on your engine. i am going to write article in news paper on how to maintain brand logo on product. Then within 3 hours of my mail i got call from India CEO office that where is your car, i said at home i am not driving it because i am not interest in driving your car. So he tired convince me. he sent 4 engineer at my home next day, and changed all logos..

so i will suggest just bang on thier head you have paid money... and they have completed quality review done on ur car.

All the very best. i need your response on this subject.

Makarand on 08 Mar, 2016 at 08:20 PM

I have written a review on Volkswagen Polo and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Faulty Car