Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Best Mileage and Strong Iron

A user review on Tata Tigor. Written by Akhil on 08 December, 2018

Price: ₹ 5.50 - 7.70L
Akhil's Ratings
Own a Tata Tigor?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : Revotron XZA
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres

Buying experience - It has been good overall. Tata is heavily focusing on its services now which includes your experience from entering into Tata's showroom for new car to after sale. However for me what mattered was the deal and i got a good deal in exchange offer. Riding experience - I bought XZA pertrol (Automatic) in August 2018 and since then I have driven approx 6500 KMs. It includes journey in hills, highways, city etc. You will feel the lag when you are driving in Automatic mode, and you will need to press the paddle a little more than in Manual mode. So i always drive in Manual mode and since I don't believe in rash driving so the manual mode does the job pretty well for me. It has given me total average of 18.5KPL so far. In City with bumper to bumper traffic it gives approx12-13 kms. With normal traffic it gives upto 17-19 and in highway The average touches 24kpl easily if you are driving like a gentleman :D. Since its little short in width three people may not sit comfortably at the back. but there is ample leg and head room. Boot space is such that you can easily carry a coffin in it :D I have had two servicing done so far and trust me it's no longer the same TATA as it used to be few years back. I was surprised by the way they gave attention to each details during the servicing. Since it's TATA I don't have to worry about finding service station. It's everywhere. Pros - It's TATA and its heavier and stronger than all the cars in its segment (Balendo, Dzire, Amaze etc). Don't believe me then compare their weights. Highest boot space in its segment. Best mileage in its segment. and Cons - Not as spacious as other cars in the segment. No rear camera on top automatic at the time of my buying. But that's something i can add later.

Akhil on 09 Dec, 2018 at 03:14 AM

I have written a review on Tata Tigor and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Best Mileage and Strong Iron