AD

Tata Tigor [2018-2020] User Reviews

Looking for Tata Tigor [2018-2020]? Here are the reviews and ratings by Tigor [2018-2020] owners from across the country.

Tigor [2018-2020] Image

Sort by :
    • All
    Sort by :
    • 4 years ago | Aakash Agrawal
      1.Servicing And Maintenance improve. 2.Good performance. 3.stylish looks. 4.great pickup within gear shifting. 5.Acsilent comfort and boot space. 6.best sedan in a segment. 7.little bit mileage improvement required. 8.great speed then any other sedan car. 9.discrebed in one word Really A Tiger.????

• 4 years ago | Keval Solanki
      I took vehicle in 1st week of August. Buying experience was not upto the expectations. It was Shardha Motors, Bharuch from where I took delivery. Riding experience is good. I am happy with engine response. tech side is really impressive. On road control is also appreciable. Service is the part need to improve. Facing a issue with fuel lid. It never open normally. No support received on that. After running it for few KM's, I am able to get some sound whenever I apply brakes. On Diesel I am getting an fuel economy of 15.8km/l. Which is at lower end. Over all will like to conclude it as, happy to see changes in TATA products. But expecting same changes in service or after sales relationship also. Experience with dealerships is really bad. Response on queries from dealer end is really bad. Hope to see a better tomorrow.

• 5 years ago | Manoj kumar jain
      Negative points- 1.Tata group has less exchange value. 2. Tata car service center provides poor services. 3. Still tata tigor engine vibrates and and make noise as compared to other sedanas in this segment. 4. Tata dealers has not setup as other competitive multinational groups. Positive points Besides , this this car shows money for worth,because- 1. Stylish sedan . Ultimate design. 2. Superb World class Herman music system, 3. Ultimate ABS , two front airbags, stand safety narashreshth,. So far , this car is worth for money invested.

• 5 years ago | Pravin
      I purchased this vehicle on very second day of its launch. By that time I had already driven and rested amaze, owned new dzire for two months which I sold, aspire and excent, baleno, freestyle. If you take money out of equation and look at other aspects of car for comparing to other model's then too tigor easily triumphs over others. Lets look at it. Build quality- tigor is best in its segment. Just close the door and feel for thump of car. No other car in its segment sound so confident not aspire not even amaze. Headlights and tail lights they are best in segments. In terior space it is as comparable to dzire and amaze. But it scores over both in term of rear seat comfort and best shock absorbers. If you have old parents or relatives to sit rear seat it is best car to buy. Minor details, like door handrest which are absolutely perfect wide to support. The way door internal handle curves makes it so comfortable to sit. Cushion support and lumbar support we dont have in any other car. The plastic used is best again. You see lot of tiny cimpromises done in other cars. But tigor just scores at these points. Just sit in tigor and experience it your self. Sound system is absolutely way above the all. New touch system is gem. Niw coming to driving experience. This one I suggest you drive all five cars in two days. What I found was handling was way better much like aspire but better than it. Amaze bonnet is raised so its easier to see the road ahead and drive but clutch and gear box is absolutely best in tigor. Steering is so smooth and with perfect feedback and top of it it is self centering. Mileage no doubt it just score over any car in its segment. Three cylinder engine does its job perfectly well. I ahve driven it for more than 1000 km .abd writing review after complete check. Iam geting mileage of 18.6 with citt drive mode. 30% of city traffick. Car is gem and iam proud owner of tigor.

• 5 years ago | Abhilash Shetty
      driving experiences nice butt . Gearbox should I have been little bit better Only 5 gear . Shifting its fine But They’re only two Maude city and Sport needed eco-mode Ride comfort is nice Front andBack seats good amount of space Infotainment system is still old one without the touchscreen black and white should have upgraded it but connectivity is good In fully loaded you’ll get new in xz+ you’ll get new infotainment system

• 4 years ago | Maninder choudhary
      Tata nailed the market .... It's amazing car at this price superb job from tata, specially I appreciate its built quality and it's performance Ride great Handling great Interior average Exterior good

• 4 years ago | Sinthukumar
      Please don't buy Tata tigor xz plus.. Waste of money. I am very upset. I buy a new car in Tata tigor xz plus petrol. Tata Company staffs told this petrol car will get km in city 17 km and highway 21 to 22 km above. That's why we buy this car.But this car loud Engine sounds and not get kilometer.. IN city 11km, highway 17 to 18 km only. Please don't buy Tata.. Our humble request

• 4 years ago | odcms gudapad
      The tata motors is waste and the warangal dealer and service centre is poor they are useless fellows they gave me a failed vehicle i have a worst experience with my vehicle I drive it for 13500 kms mileage is just 13-15 not more than that very poor vehicle and poor service I have brake issues and steering problem

• 4 years ago | Rohit
      Its worth less car.. If you are looking a good car in performance. Low mileage and too noisy voice from engine.. Exterior nd blue color is good nd ac is not powerful.. Its a third class car...

• 5 years ago | Nil
      I like to review this car by dividing it in few parts, Car, car dealers, car service centers, car's other brand parts. we have purchased this car on 7th of November and like to give 5 stars to car, 0 stars to car dealers, can't say about service centers because first service is yet to be done. And 0 stars to cars other part like TYRES. My journey with TATA motors starts in last month when me and my family had decided to buy other car for us. As last car was small yet powerful special edition Alto, we had decide to buy sedan or compact sedan car. In those days, i had seen one red color sedan car running on road of Kamothe city. I got that that car is TATA. I came to home and had search for TATA showrooms near me, and I found one in Panvel. Showroom's executive was really helpful and he had given test drive of both versions of Tigor. Actually we are really attracted by Nexon Kraz that day. What a car by TATA. Still we are thinking like why didn't we choose it, actually budget was the issue. We were in plan to buy Tigor in silver color and on very next morning showroom guy called us and inform us about new color which is Egyptian blue color. Guys, you will be in love with Tigor if you see it in blue color and so we are. After finding that things are not working in that showroom due to unavailability of stock. We had tried to find other dealer and get one in Dombivali with name Sudarshan. And here our bad experience started with TATA. Sales person, team leader both had promised us to give delivery in Diwali and started loan procedures. Finally our loan procedure done by HDFC. I really want to thanks Mr. Anil and Mr. Premchand for this, they had supported us a lot. I was on doubt from very first day that these people going to give us delivery on committed day because we find they are delaying few procedures. And exactly that happened on 1st of Nov or 31st Oct, after completing target of month, they told us that car was not available in plants so they cant delivery on committed day. We were in shock since we had almost wasted a month in this car search, loan procedure and taking follow up everyday from them about car availability. Every day they said they have car and "we will give delivery to you, don't worry." We had seen and taken test drive almost of every car in this segment and price but we find Tigor as on top of all cars. So, we even couldn't thought to change the car. So we started finding other dealers again and ask every one about stock first. We get one dealer in borivali, Wasan Motors, whose executive told us they have Tigor in stock but AMT Petrol version in blue. We quickly transferred the booking amount to them. He also told us that "we will give delivery to you, don't worry". We are big dealers and blah and blah and blah. He was ready to give us AMT on 7th. On 5th Nov evening, his team leader called us and given us bad news that car not in stock. I was like, WTF. On last moment, how can they tell us this. My friends, my few family members from first day were telling us, don't go for TATA, you will face loads of issues with car as well as services, but as we like Tigor and Nexon from bottom of our heart and after getting that TATA motors is changing now and upgrading them self. We plan to go with "APNI TATA, DESH KI CAR". And what the hell we get in returns. Susmita, couldn't manage to control her anger and 6th Nov, she had called them on landline, on their phones to arrange our dream car. Seriously, we were getting feeling of begging for car. For some time, i feel like are we buying it or telling them to give us freely. No one even was ready to came on call. But then she lost her control and tell them "Showroom main aake baat karu kya?" and they started replying to us. Finally they told us that Tigor in blue color available but in Petrol Manual. That too, in evening after 4 or 5 pm. Susmita and me decided to go for it. because of several reasons like already we had wasted almost a month in this, had told to everyone that in diwali new car was going to come in our family, there was one big program in our home, our loan procedure was done etc. I really like to thanks to Mr. Anil Pawar and Mr. Premchand of HDFC that they really help us on that day for transferring procedures and all. We take the key from showroom FINALLY. Seriously we were not in excitement on that day as all the energy we had wasted on them. We had booked Diesel version and our journey ends in petrol version. But things not stopped here, on 10th Nov night, my cars tyres got cut on road. I was with my family that day. At 3:00 AM this incident happened with us. We manage to find puncture wala on highway, he told us that he need to insert tube in this tubeless tire due to cut near mac wheel. We had no option to do that because I was with Mom, Sister, Aunt,12 year old cousin. I had inform to service center about it, guy told me to call GoodYear tyres customer care. I called them and fixed the appointment. Shockingly, he said cut is not comes in warranty. I was like, did I cut it by knife. Tyres are new, car had just run 300 km, this happen in 3 days. beside accepting it, these people are giving no sense reason. some one from their showroom told me that TATA have used low level types for Tigor which even he don't sell in his showroom. I was like, YE KYA HAI. Already these people had drained all our energy, to complete there monthly targets, we have lost our business targets. and what comes to our hand. I got feeling of cheated by showroom guys and now Goodyear tyres. I have seen today that cut of 1 cm increased to 2 cm. and if any accident happen then TATA and Goodyear tyres would be responsible for it. Summarize story is that, OUR Tata have design and manufactured very good car but not choose right people to deal with. and we are suffering from these people. We really cant expect it from car giant TATA. Tyre person told us that company use low level material to give cheap rate to customers. I was like WTF. Showroom guy told me that they will give us Diwali coupons, where are they, they only knows. Showroom suppose to send Fastag by courier, it's yet to reach us. Now this Goodyear tyres. Middle class people like us get trap in these peoples CHAKRAVIEW. Tyre people blaming car and car people blaming tyres. Really its not good to say people that how we get trapped here. but i feel i should aware others. I have all the proof of whatever i have talked here..

DisLike Button

Reviews you may also consider

AD
    Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?