Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Or Login with

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

MICRA IS FANTABULOUS.

A user review on Nissan Micra. Written by Surendra on 12 February, 2019

Price: ₹ 6.63 - 8.13L
Surendra's Ratings
Own a Nissan Micra?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : XL (O) DSL
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : It’s my mate since ages

Before my review i want to share a story. Before Nissan Micra i had i10 1.2 kappa vtvt which was giving me 12kmpl. 12 kmpl was really sucking for such a small car, because petrol price was touching 80 rs per litre. I made my mind to sale my 6 month old i10 and wanted to buy a used honda civic which could easily give 10kmpl. i thought 2kmpl can be compromised for Honda civic. I went to Honda showroom to check the service history of my selected honda civic. There opened a new showroom just opposite to Honda That was the dealer of NISSAN. My friend suggested me to take the test drive of micra after this we went to nissan dealer and took the test drive. My first experience was WAO what a butter smooth car amazing it was diesel what a pickup steering was very light. it was much better than petrol cars. without thinking i bought NISSAN MICRA XV PREMIUM Diesel. it was full of first in segment features like smart key. retractable orvms etc etc. On 9th feb 2019 my car completed 8 years and 80,000 km but deliver unmatched performance. Fantastic suspension. I love this machine. if anybody is going to buy marutis and Hyundai Creta. I request you to take a test drive of Nissan cars or Nissan kicks before creta. I am not insisting you to buy but experience nissan before your unlucky decision.

Surendra on 12 Feb, 2019 at 06:13 PM

I have written a review on Nissan Micra and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: MICRA IS FANTABULOUS.