I am owning a 2016 VXi Manual Model, driven it in on highways to long extents and city conditions with heavy traffic. It's overall an average package, Maruti lovers could opt for it. Looks are not stunning but better than it's siblings Alto K10 and Wagon R. Now the question arises why to opt for Celerio in the budget segment which it is available.
1. Good mileage, in highways you could achieve 22 kmpl if driven in limits, in city conditions with heavy traffic it achieves 17 kmpl. Definitely driving habits will interfere.
2. Stable feeling in highways and high speed, not comparing with the likes of swift or any higher segment. Visibility and judgement are good with the driving stance it offers.
3. Rear seats are comfortable for long drives, lots of space in the rear, the boot is big enough to carry luggage. Seats are foldable at the rear so could carry more and useful for small household carrying, even once I shifted washing machine also.
1. Front seats could have been more cushiony, not expected in this budget.
2. A 1.2-litre option could have been better
3. Body and roof quality sucks, we expect more from our money.
Servicing is yearly and cost' s around Rs 5500 to Rs 9500 (if small replacement needed)
When you buy to stay away from unnecessary accessories which are added by the sales guys.