• Trending searches

Baleno The Premium Hatch :-)

3 months ago | Thomas Kutty Sebastian

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    I own a Baleno alpha petrol. I had purchased my car in the year 2016 through Nexa. Nexa delivery of my vehicle was a ceremony with cake cutting etc i got my car on time and i used to get feedback calls and support from the dealer. I am using my Baleno for the last 4 years and i had done 39000kms in it which include multiple long trips. My diving driving experience is so far so good. Baleno has a fresh look and had a premium touch in it. Most of the people know what a Maruthi car is. Maruthi is know for its reliability. Its chassy is on lighter side so performance is adequate for a hatchback and have better performance than i20 petrol. The main part of Maruthi suzuki vehicle is its low-cost maintenance and easy availability of its parts and service centres. Maruthi service centre are spread all over the country. I had my battery changed and my brake pads i have to change within 1000kms as suggested by the service centre. I never faced any issues in my Baleno. Its a fun to drive car. My priority was to get a projector lamp vehicle with good milege and good looks. Pros of Baleno are its fuel efficiency, have good looks, low-cost maintenance, easy availability of service centres, features etc. Cons of Baleno are body quality is poor, lacks stability in high-speed winds, gets noise from door pads. But the only major issue is the build quality else ok But if Maruthi had offered a good build quality then Baleno will be the only option for its customers. I love my baleno Get yours ;-)
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(0)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?