Pros: Build quality and nothing more.
Cons: Have a lot.
1. Hyundai Verna base model is far better than this in terms of pricing.
2. Horrible servicing network and horrible customer stories.
3. Rider vs RiderPlus. 60000 buks for just a touch screen. Stupidity of Skoda's selling strategy.
4. Long term reliability of 1.0 turbo engine.
5. Availability of spares. You have to leave your car at the service center for weeks in case of replacement of any part.
6. You will have to run to the state's capital cities in case of repair. No body in the tier2,3 cities are as clever as Skoda to look into its problems in case any.