1. Buying Exp: It was a very good exp for me. I got test drive 3 times. Initially, I drove a Manual car but looking at Pune traffic I really wanted to go for automatic. However, they didn't have an automatic model of the car at that time. So, after few days salesperson called me back saying automatic arrived. I took the test drive and it was just an awesome experience. I was sold there and then. I purchased W7AT model.
2. Driving Exp: Automatic is complete comfort in the traffic. The vehicle is the Beast when it comes to highways. Just hit the paddle and it accelerates quickly. This model also has Cruise control. You can just put it on a cruise and relax on the highways. Been driving it in cruise with 110kmpl on Pune-Bangalore highway and Pune-Solapur highways.
3. Looks & Performance-wise it's no doubt stylish and eye-catcher. It has immense road presence. Performance is at par. I drove this car with all 3 rows AC with 7 people in the car, on a bumpy road, on highways, on the zig-zag road, in the Western Ghats in Maharashtra & Goa, in Mumbai-Pune traffic. Never felt under power or missing anything while driving. Drove around 20K Kms so far. It has hill hold and hill descend. Overall all the feature one desires. Even 4x4 with automatic if you have a budget to go for the top-end model.
4. Servicing & Maintenance:- The owner's manual has clearly mentioned when to do servicing at how many KMs (there is no strict monthly based servicing it's only KM based) and what things will be done in servicing. Vehicle itself has reminders when it crosses its certain predefined KMs. I hardly had any considerable service cost yet. However, yes it all depends on the service centre and person examining your vehicle.
5. Pros:- (My model 2018 W7AT)
1. 2200CC Diesel with Turbocharged Power pact engine (In this range, others are giving 1500cc Petrol engine)
2. Choice for 7 seaters or fold the seat to get huge luggage space. 3 people literally can sleep side by side if 2nd row is also folded.
3. Automatic and Cruise/Hill Hold/Descend - bliss in the traffic and comfort for the entire lifespan of the vehicle
4. Road-presence and great looks
5. Value for money
6. So much space inside the cabin for storage
1. Internal fittings and quality of plastic needs to be improved
2. Chairs and inside dashboard sometimes rattling noise especially if very bumpy roads
3. Service centres and executives need to be trained for professionalism