Exterior Overall: Positive feeling.
Everything is perfect when it comes to exterios
1. Bumper plastic material is not good as compared to old amaze.
2. Tail lamps opn the bonet is just a showoff its not a true ligting.
Interior (Features, Space & Comfort)
1. plastic buttons on stareing wheel is cheap.
2. No Rare AC vents
3. Garebox knob is absoultely cheap, looks like a old age bus gare box.
4. start/stop button is hidden under the hood of stareing. Driver has to bend towards right to see its status
5. Width of the seats both in front & back are small
6. Definately not spacious for the rare seaters.
7. Rare seat windows end in depth that means it blocks people to comfortably move in and move out of the car. It may hit your head if you dont bend.
8. finsit at the back boot internal is just worse... Openup the boot and you see even the lid of a ketchup is great than amaze.
9. Very cheap navigation system.
10. No leather seats for highend.
11. Alloys are just a ok looks dont give that real alloy feel outlooks
Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox
1. Driving was ok you cant compare with sedan. Not worthy of its price.
2. May be the car i drove had a issue but Gear box weasnt friendly when switching the gare. CVT was comparitively better by its smooth operations.
Ride Quality & Handling
1. Cheap cheap cheap... The shock sensing insite is worse.. dissatisfied on how honda built this for an indian roads.
2. Its a ok driving not so great not so worst as well.
Final Words Honda has not done justice for its brand name. I was expecting allot most basics to be approriately addressed but too cheap. The pricing is not fair.
Areas of improvement May opporutnieis to look at based on the detailed cons i have mentioned.