• Trending searches

Fabulous design at this price. In love with its curves.

7 months ago | Nitesh mishra

PURCHASE:
    New

DRIVING:
    Few thousand kilometers
    If someone says you cannot buy an amazing car within 8 lakh. I would advise him to go and buy an all-new amaze. I mean just look at the new design! Oh! Man it's just fabulous. No words for it. The crease and curves on the body of this car will definitely place a new benchmark of design. I wanted to buy a compact car for my dad this year. We decided to go for swift dzire .my dad liked swift as one of my neighbour owned this car. So on his marriage anniversary me, my dad and mom went out to go for Maruti showroom.I booked UBER. But the amazing miracle happened that day was...The UBER was an all-new honda amaze. I still remember me and my dad questioning the driver whole way about his car's experience. He praised it that's why we changed the destination and went to honda showroom instead. After taking a test drive of amazing my dad was so glad.. he was so much happy. I just booked honda amaze right away. We don't even go to Maruti's dealership.hahaaha 2 months passed and dad still enjoys driving his honda amaze. The drive quality is unmatched with any car at this price. And the design also. The only con. Is maybe headlight design could be better. My suggestion: go for dark colour.they looks amazing.
    The review was helpful
    Like Button

DisLike Button
    No(1)

Reviews you may also consider

Take a closer look

Write Review
    Write a detailed review of a car and you can
    Win Amazon Voucher worth

Want to read the reviews for any other car?