• Trending searches

स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई यूज़र रिव्यूज़

स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई की तलाश में हैं? यहां रैपिड टीएसआई के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रैपिड टीएसआई इमेज

4/5

सभी स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई के रिव्यूज़

• rapid review
      As my title explains every thing. this is a 200% performance giving car in sedan class of its budget. Extremely pocket friendly with great mileage and hunk grill. The look makes it sexy.
      1 महीने पहले | Ankit chaturvedi
    • How a car can make you an enthusiast
      Government employees plan their purchase accordingly and thought of buying Maruti Ciaz. Then one day we noticed that Rapid Rider was selling at a price which was below the base version of Ciaz. So purely as a rational thought, we decided to test drive the vehicle. My mom was jaw dropped by the classy test drive carbon black car parked on driveway. The test drive was awesome. Never experienced turbo power before. We ended up purchasing Ambition version. Took 4+2 year extended warranty and 2 year service package as Peace of mind measure. I swear I was a normal drive, but this tsi engine is something thing else. It makes you keep driving. The goose bumps you get when you cross 1750 rpm is incredible! The mileage is great. One Sunday morning we were driving to Gurgaon and I got an average of 22kmpl. Still processing that. I was a normal driver who just liked to move from point A to B. Now, I look forward to each drive. I enjoy the pleasure in it and this car leaves a void in you when you are out of the car.
      2 महीने पहले | Abu Jose
    • Company has a bad dealership network
      I went to PPS SKODA, Kondapur, Hyderabad branch. Asked for a rider. They say that it's not available though company manufacturers it. And their treatment is also worst if you are asking for a rider version. It's my wish what I want to buy. And I heard that they will give you a damaged piece if you force them to sell you a rider version.. Pathetic
      2 महीने पहले | Vivek paidi
    • Power to play
      Best driving equals Audi, Benz, Volvo, BMW. Pick up is awesome. Best for money, value is best in class & body. Build quality is strong than all Hyundai, Honda, Maruti, Kia, Tata & MG.
      3 महीने पहले | rajesh
    • Best value for money car
      I have purchased on 18 march 2021 and I have driven 10500 km best performance for long route. I have driven per trip 1050 km, I haven't feel any tiredness.
      4 महीने पहले | Raghvendra Pratap Singh
    • Rapid review
      I purchased it in Nashik which was a best experience, good car, nice experience, the only thing is that the sunroof is missing & interiors could be more attractive, good riding quality, nice handling, best according to me.
      4 महीने पहले | Jayendra
    • A cleverly designed machine!
      The Skoda Rapid was the car that was made as a rebadged version of the Volkswagen Vento but actually it competes with rivals like Honda City and the Hyundai Verna. Buying experience is something that I cannot tell as I have not yet bought it but of course I am an enthusiast by heart who loves cars and bikes and reviewing is a passion. Had an experience with it but through a walk around. Talking about it's cabin, Skoda had managed well to offer space but at the rear, 2 adults can sit comfortably as this is a perfect seater. Comfort from seats is good and of course you get some useful features too like cruise control, rain sensing wipers, auto headlamps and safety is great but it has only 4 airbags. It's not about features but it's about the enthusiastic driving. It's a fact that nothing can match an i-VTEC motor in terms of performance but for fun on 3-cylinders, a Turbocharged petrol is surely exciting and the Volkswagen group's TSI motor is just great. Manual is an advantage for the Rapid as Hyundai Verna also has turbo petrol engine but lacks on a manual because it's mated to DCT. It's not powerful like Verna on paper but surely pickup during initial acceleration is surely exciting as the engine is very torquier. Not driven the car but this analysis is based on on paper comparison with other cars. Other cars are about tech and this is about fun. Go for i-VTEC motor if you want a high revving 4-cylinder engine with emotion otherwise for turbocharged fun Rapid is just enough. One positive that is there is of course build quality and here also Skoda Rapid excels. Overall a great car if you ignore features and have fun with it.
      5 महीने पहले | ABHIRAJ JIT SINGH GANDHI
    • Power boost
      Super power packed car in this segment with super premium look and style. More reliable car. Looks gets similar to the BMW cars. value for money car.
      5 महीने पहले | GANGADHARA C
    • Dream car with Turbo petrol engine will enjoy the drive
      All about the style and performance and skoda guaranteed safety I am very happy to get a turbocharged petrol engine sedan car in the price of a premium hatchback.
      6 महीने पहले | Jibin thomas
    • Buying experience is best and owning experience is the worst.
      While buying, you may think that you bought a beast, luxury, super German type car etc. etc. Once you own this your bad time starts. Service station are the worst. It's engines reliability gives you lot of questions about their quality. Parts availability is the worst. Service credibility is pathetic. Service centers will suck your money like anything and irritate you like you never want to own a four wheeler. That's Skoda.
      7 महीने पहले | Abcd