स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई यूज़र रिव्यूज़

स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई की तलाश में हैं? यहां रैपिड टीएसआई के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रैपिड टीएसआई इमेज

4.2/5

Last recorded price

सभी स्कोडा रैपिड टीएसआई के रिव्यूज़

• Gem of an Engine
      I have been using Skoda since 2011. I purchased rapid tsi in June 2021. Should say it's gem of an engine and you won't get a car at this range. Request Skoda to relaunch this Tank. Solid, powerful and comfortable.
      22 दिन पहले | Arshin Mohan
    • Good driver's car
      Good car for the people who loves driving. But a little lag is there in the low end and the mid range is good and punchy. Good in dynamics and brakes are also excellent. Over the decades, still eye catcher.
      3 महीने पहले | Ajith
    • Review after 40k kms
      Pros: performance, build quality, engine durability, exterior looks, comfortable seats with premium leather upholstery, decent mileage on highways Cons: use of hard plastic everywhere in the interiors, rear seat space, service experience can be better.
      5 महीने पहले | Himanshu Tewari
    • Superb
      Little bit costly in compare to normal cars, excellent driving ,great look and great performance service is upto a mark that need to be improved, Pros exterior and interior Cons customer and services
      1 साल पहले | Saifi
    • Car Lover
      The performance of this car is an exception, no match its the best thing I have done with my money it gives me pleasure and fun to drive feeling always. It's sturdy comfortable at the same time. Value for money I have saved more than 2.5 lakhs if I have bought City but leave money apart the pleasure of driving with this Skoda is exceptional and no comparison with any brand. Getting average of 13 in ok traffic in worst I am getting approx. 11 .
      1 साल पहले | Sumit Saxena
    • My great experience with skoda rapid rider plus
      it was a very good while buying the car they delivered me the car in 2 days service is good performance and mileage are excellent. its way more value for money than Honda city sv and Hyundai Verna e which get less features and more expensive, looks are very stylish, driving is best in segment, pros features, ride and handling, mileage is good for a car of this segment and fuel, overall it is all rounder so I recommend every middle class guy to buy this car you will be so happy but the price you pay for touch screen in rider plus you can upgrade if you don't want to do aftermarket stuff or else just go for rider variant.
      1 साल पहले | Kandula jayaprakash
    • Value for money car.
      Good average and low maintenance car. The looks are very nice and its the best sedan car. It has good interiors and also safety with airbags and overall the driving experience is very nice. Skoda is the best.
      1 साल पहले | NIMAVAT GAURAV
    • rapid review
      As my title explains every thing. this is a 200% performance giving car in sedan class of its budget. Extremely pocket friendly with great mileage and hunk grill. The look makes it sexy.
      1 साल पहले | Ankit chaturvedi
    • How a car can make you an enthusiast
      Government employees plan their purchase accordingly and thought of buying Maruti Ciaz. Then one day we noticed that Rapid Rider was selling at a price which was below the base version of Ciaz. So purely as a rational thought, we decided to test drive the vehicle. My mom was jaw dropped by the classy test drive carbon black car parked on driveway. The test drive was awesome. Never experienced turbo power before. We ended up purchasing Ambition version. Took 4+2 year extended warranty and 2 year service package as Peace of mind measure. I swear I was a normal drive, but this tsi engine is something thing else. It makes you keep driving. The goose bumps you get when you cross 1750 rpm is incredible! The mileage is great. One Sunday morning we were driving to Gurgaon and I got an average of 22kmpl. Still processing that. I was a normal driver who just liked to move from point A to B. Now, I look forward to each drive. I enjoy the pleasure in it and this car leaves a void in you when you are out of the car.
      1 साल पहले | Abu Jose
    • Company has a bad dealership network
      I went to PPS SKODA, Kondapur, Hyderabad branch. Asked for a rider. They say that it's not available though company manufacturers it. And their treatment is also worst if you are asking for a rider version. It's my wish what I want to buy. And I heard that they will give you a damaged piece if you force them to sell you a rider version.. Pathetic
      1 साल पहले | Vivek paidi