I am writing this review after driving 15,000 kms.
It was smooth and hassle free.
2. Driving experience:
a) It is completely a driver centric car.
b) Comfort level of seats.
c) Supercool CVT, I didn't find any lag at any point.I have hardly used sports mode 5 or 8 times till
date.When we use sports mode, we have to use paddle shifters at right time for smooth
3. Looks, performance, mileage etc.:
Lookswise we all know Honda All New City got it's own way of design, nothing much to explain
Performance of the car is very good.
Mileage is one of the best thing with Honda All New City.In city traffic you will be getting around 12 to 14km, when it comes to highways you will be getting 18km plus,to get better mileage optimum speed should be 90 to 110.
4.Service and maintainence is affordable.There is nothing much to service just regular.At 10km service they have charged around 3.5k.May be in future it may increase on any periodic spare change.
5.Pros & Cons
1. We get all the safety features
3.1.5 ivtec + refined CVT
4. Spacious, seat comfort,overall visibility around the cabin.
5. Limited Variants so no need to get confused with which variant we have to buy.Even I would suggest to have only 2 variants manual and auto.Which will give more ease of buying.When I was searching the car got a big head ache with other brands because of variants.They put attractive starting price and increasing to huge.In this case, I appreciate Honda for making such a clarity on variants.This is also one of the major reason for me to buy Honda city.
1. Touch screen - Not so responsive.
2. There is no volume knob, if you want to reduce volume from 25 points to 10, you have to press buttons in steering 15 times.Or else you have to use the touch screen.Still, I am not that much interested in infortainment.I didn't feel this as a bigger drawback.
Verdict as an user
The best sedan with all safety features, ivtec engine, CVT, etc.