होंडा ऑल न्यू सिटी यूज़र रिव्यूज़

होंडा ऑल न्यू सिटी की तलाश में हैं? यहां ऑल न्यू सिटी के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

ऑल न्यू सिटी इमेज

4.4/5

सभी होंडा ऑल न्यू सिटी के रिव्यूज़

• My choice...Honda City over a SUV
      I was also a person confused to choose between SUV and Sedan. It has been 6 months since I got a Honda City VX CVT. I should confess that I made the decision to buy this vehicle after lot of search and comparisons. Now I am happy with my decision. The Cvt offers very smooth driving experience. The middle variant had few features like 6 airbags, speakers, digital display, 16 inch alloy wheels. I am able to get a mileage of around 20. The car made it smooth up hill and it's a pleasure. The best part is the seating comfort and boot space. I should also thank Car wale for having given lot of information to arrive at a decision. Honda City has reaffirmed my choice.
      2 दिन पहले | Sekar Narayanan
    • City ZX CVT Review
      Pros - Spacious & Comfortable Good looking & Good image among people Decent features and good ergonomics Cons - Being a powerful engine, rubber band effect kills the driving thrill so it is only for comfort driving It's mileage even in normal city traffic is very poor but in highways it's good but then it doesn't make sense to get an automatic for highways. Overall - City has always been a successful product and this 5th Gen version has been a hit in the market but for those who need thrill should go for either manual one or with other cars like Rapid or Verna.
      4 दिन पहले | Shashwat Godayal
    • Honda All New City
      Honda All New City is one of the best. if not the best mid-size sedan on sale in India, with the whole world going crazy over SUVs. The Honda All New City stands out with immense practicality, excellent motor, and overall excellent packaging. Our family was in search of a mid-size car ever since we moved to Kerala and having driven Hondas all our lives, the City was always on our shortlist. The other options on our shortlist were the Skoda Rapid, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, and Hyundai Verna. But none of them impressed us more than the City. So we decided to take a test drive of the City at our nearest dealership. The ride and handling were fantastic and we instantly decided to book the car, with delivery available within a fortnight. Once we got our hands on the car, we were able to unleash its true potential, the diesel motor is definitely frugal and fun at the same time with adequate performance on tap. The diesel engine although not the most refined offers an excellent driving experience. Be it in the city or on the highway, the City maintains its fun factor and performance quite well with great steering feel and feedback, handling is excellent too with good body control. The suspension is soft which offers a good ride as well. The car is definitely a looker too with an attractive front end and sleek looks. The dimensions have grown over the previous generations and it shows in the interior space as well, with plenty of room and storage spaces. The car is loaded to the brim with features like a reverse camera, keyless entry, 6 airbags, ABS, EBD, Traction control, ESP, etc. Moving to service and maintenance, the services from Honda service centers have been great so far with annual service costs coming to around 4000 rupees only. The car hasn't given me any problems so far over the past couple of years since I bought it and I am extremely satisfied with my ownership experience so far. To conclude the overall pros of the car are its excellent and timeless design, feature-loaded and practical cabin, punchy and frugal engine and excellent driving dynamics and ride quality. What more could you ask for from a mid-size sedan? The only cons have to mention about the City are its slightly low ground clearance, the refinement of the diesel engine, and the skinny tires. Overall, in my opinion, if you are in the market for a mid-size sedan under 20 lakhs, look no further than the Honda City, it definitely won't disappoint you.
      6 दिन पहले | Biji Sivaraman
    • Honda All New City review
      First i thought it was going to great but after i purchased 2nd version of this car it definitely was not that good as i expected any now I'm having this i have to go though this and that is it.
      14 दिन पहले | Saqib Hameed
    • Great car!!
      This car is an exact match to all of my requirements. I wanted a car for 5 people and their luggage to be properly fitted into the boot. City has got a good engine and I'm not a performance oriented guy. I wanted a smooth and comfortable ride. Ground clearance is also not an issue in this generation of Honda city. Pros: Comfortable ride Good engine Boot space Looks Interior and exterior Cons: Rear view mirrors can be closed when locked automatically. Infotainment system gets the job done but could be better.
      22 दिन पहले | Rohith Karlapudi
    • Most value for money sedan available in India
      This is the best car in its segment, though there're few peppy cars such as Verna & Slavia which are also good (it's engine longevity is questionable as they're very new cars) but still the ride comfort of City is unmatchable & remember, this car & it's engines are running since 25+ years so reliability of Honda petrol engines can't be questioned. I own the Honda new city & it's no nonsense & most value for money car available in India so far now with all the required feel good & safety features (no gimmicks)also ASEAN NCAP given 5 stars to it so safety not compromised.
      1 महीने पहले | Bhushan shirsat
    • Honda All New City review
      Driving and performance is very bad, don't purchase honda city 5th Gen manual. No value for money. Mileage, noise inside the cabin, less power. 6 months faced complaints. Very bad experience.
      2 महीने पहले | Adarsh KG
    • Honda All New City
      It is a good a car,but it wasn't just rignt for me.Honda should really introduce a new SUV.It would create a new segment for them,which is lacking.I think it should have premium features for this segment.
      2 महीने पहले | Nippu
    • Value for money
      Best car value for money you should purchase this it is very good for city and also in break it contains 4 airbags and it also got 5 star in safety rating it is a very good car.
      2 महीने पहले | Piyush
    • Honda all new city review
      Very good car, value for money and give excellent comfort, service and maintenance cost was very less, driving quality is very smooth and very good, looks so decent and very smart car.
      3 महीने पहले | dev gupta