Been 6 months and 5600 kms driving this amazing Car. Pros-
1. Amazing Handling. Steering Response is Top Class, comparable to that of Audi, Bmw. I have enjoyed driving 6 7 hours at a go without much stress. You will get such Handling surely after 1st Servicing, if not when bought.
2.Mileage is better than I expected. On a Smooth Road with Cruise Control On at 50 Kmph in 5th Gear, I got mileage over 30 Km/l. On average, Highway Mileage with Ac on is 18-22 depending on how you revv the Engine.
3.Best in Class Features , Infotainment System, Music System, Information Cluster and AC system.
4. This Car Looks far better in Reality than in Pictures. This is the only Car in Segment which gives A Sporty Vibe. Though Tigor is classy but Aura is definitely more Sporty Looking.
5.Best Torque among Segment, which means You need to shift gears less often. It can pull from 16-18 Kmph even in 3rd Gear without any hassle or stalling.
6. Smooth Ride Quality. Seats are Comfortable . Rear Space is Decent enough even for 6 Feet people.
7. Many small details which you will definitely Love including a huge Boot, Fast responding Lcd Screen, Rear AC vents, Wireless Charging, Multiple Usb ports, Cooled Glove Box.
1.Headlight is not upto the Mark. Halogen Projectors are given instead of LED projectors. Fog light and DRLS are excellent though.
2. Build Quality is Average. Tends to produce Scratches with light touches.