• Trending searches

महिंद्रा xuv700 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

महिंद्रा xuv700 की तलाश में हैं? यहां xuv700 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

xuv700 इमेज

3.8/5

सभी महिंद्रा xuv700 के रिव्यूज़

• Mahindra XUV700 AX 7 Diesel review
      The Mahindra has made the super car in the India that is xuv700 and it is the first full of features. The car has automatic backing and it is the very good car in the world and it is the best car.
      4 दिन पहले | Mamatha
    • Mahindra XUV700 review
      Details about looks performance is supper car. Mind blowing driving.
      12 दिन पहले | A Sindhu reddy
    • The best car in segment? Know more about the new XUV7OO
      The new XUV7OO is truly a phenomenal car that you can consider buying. The ride quality, comfort and performance are much better than you think that a Mahindra can offer. The technology used in the car is up-to-date. There are some features in this car like ADAS level 2 ,which are only available in limited premium cars, that cost a lot. The build quality of the car is great. Recently, the Global NCAP graded the car a 5-star safety rating, which is really impressive. If you are going to book a XUV7OO, know that you'll be having to wait for at least a year. This is due to the ongoing Global chip shortage. Overall, I'm impressed with the new XUV7OO.This car can fulfill all your needs that a car can offer.
      13 दिन पहले | Benson Ranjith
    • Magnificent Xuv 700 petrol luxury
      Too good experience compared to other cars. I mean driving as well as comfort like sedan but looking like SUV in presence. I am really happy to own this car. Delivered to me without any bias. I received it too fast/early beyond my expectations.
      14 दिन पहले | Keisham GOJEN Singh
    • Amazing Value for money, packages with safety
      Mahindra has done a fabulous job. Interior quality could have been little better but it's not too poor. It's driving dynamics are just amazing. Engines are punchy as well. I surely recommend it. Overall good in its segment. It's humongous impressive.
      16 दिन पहले | SAMRUDH DESAI
    • Big cardboard box
      Firstly the sales men were least bothered when I entered the premises ( palace cross Mahindra Bangalore ) . It's my first time driving a Indian car, all my life I've been driving Volkswagen and Skoda. And let me to you the build quality is pathetic. The doors are so hollow and light weight. The doors on my Polo is much stronger. Cars like T roc are much much better in terms of build quality. XUV 700 is just for people who need a car which has diesel engine and is big and bulky doesn't matter even if it's made of cardboard. Very disappointed with what Mahindra has done. I'm not someone who goes for the long list of unnecessary features when they've compromised on the build quality and driving dynamics. Yes it may touch 200 km/h but on bumpy Indian roads I'm very sure it's going to have loads of body roll ( based on my test drive ). I don't want to risk my family's life with this car. People who have been driving German cars regularly while absolutely hate this car.
      17 दिन पहले | Rishabh
    • AX5 model 5 seater pathetic with no basic features
      AX5 model doesn't come with features like reverse cam, push start, cruise control, one touch window, steering wrap, rear hand rest with 60:40 seat split, it is a big cheat by Mahindra.
      21 दिन पहले | Aks
    • Mahindra Xuv 700 review
      A very nice and value for money product and recommend to everyone and to one's who are passionate driver and loves power. The design looks promising, refreshed and amazing. An unexpected product from Mahindra.
      29 दिन पहले | Naman Singh
    • Mahindra Xuv 700 review
      Driving experience is good, price is high as compare to feature with other segment car. Mahindra should. work on price. Mahindra should add more classy and glossy finish design car.
      30 दिन पहले | Gaurav Barat
    • Mahindra cars are the best
      1.Buying experience It's good to buy a Mahindra car as like a business, it grows. When you buy a car for 12 lakh, and on resale it may go for 15 lakh, by demand. 2.Riding experience Mahindra's every car are 5 star safety rated than there competitors. So I feel safe when I ride the xuv700. 3 performance My dad was having a Mahindra deluxe 2000 We sold out last few years back from then i was eagerly waiting for a Mahindra car to feel the rugged massive performance car from them, like xuv700.. 4.servicing and maintenance There won't be any problem price hiking, product demand I will receive my Mahindra car soon without any delay in workshop. 5.pros Price Technology improvement EXTERIOR looks Interiors space saving features Cons Colour option (limited) No customization option ( what ever customer need you can also make that like Rolls-Royce) Tail light need to be more attractive this is not enough compared to Mahindra competitors. '' This review is based on my opinion don't take anything serious ''
      1 महीने पहले | Deepu