हुंडई अल्काज़ार यूज़र रिव्यूज़

हुंडई अल्काज़ार की तलाश में हैं? यहां अल्काज़ार के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

अल्काज़ार इमेज

4.1/5

सभी हुंडई अल्काज़ार के रिव्यूज़

• Hyundai Alcazar
      It was average buying experience from BR Hyundai showroom Lucknow.Maybe due to dhanteras festival.Best part of this car is engine refinement and Cabin insulation on a diesel car which is unmatched.Mileage of 20 is achieved easily in Greater Noida city.Highways is 25kmpl+ on eco @90/kmh speed cruise.Regarding headlights are not good.My sister's Maruti Suzuki Ignis has better headlights.Driver side buttons are not lit in the night which makes it difficult to unlock the car.I am sure with practice I will overcome this.This car is the best for 24Lakhs.When you turn on ventilated seats on a hot sunny day you will know that there is no coming back.It has enough power more than what Indian roads will handle.I never get a feel to turn on sports mode which makes this beast a powerhouse.
      13 दिन पहले | Benjamin Joseph
    • A complete Family SUV fully loaded
      Have taken ALCAZAR 6 seater Signature variant Diesel AT. at Chennai. My comparison was with XUV 700, MG Hector plus, Tata Safari. 1st I need a Diesel AT engine, So I removed MG from list. Safari's middle row with sleek arm rest parents find hard to fit inside. too jumpy on bumps and lagging in features. so removed. XUV 700 a real competitor need to pay 30.5 lakhs where i got all the features in 24.5 lakhs and as am a daily user I need Ventilated cooled seats where XUV 700 top variant doesn't have the feature and the mileage is 8 in city. See Am not Schumacher to race on road. I want to travel Pan India. I don't want extreme powered engine 2 or 3. Litre. This ALCAZAR 1.5 L Crdi Diesel Engine is more enough our Indian roads. It's a proven engine with high reliability and mileage. T Those who want the middle passengers enjoy luxury and comfort go for 6 seater. especially people beyond 40 age can go for 6 seater. Simply awesome, no second thoughts, the space, comfort, luxury, maneuverability, OMG the audio system BOSE really happy. D cut steering, omg, the infotainment, MID, cluster, panoramic sunroof, ventilated seats, power seat, the special blind spot cameras is top notch etc etc. Was shifted from Ford. used 4 ford ( FIgo, Fiesta, 2 Ecosports ) cars in 12 years. But I wasn't disappointed with Hyundai We are completely happy, especially my parents told this is the best comfort so far. Never thought Hyundai can give this much. The good thing about this car is, no need of after market fittings like Hi end Music system, Middle Window blinds, full floor mat etc. it has. 30.10.2022 got delivered From FPL Ambatur, Chennai, We went to Velankanni Church, Nagoor Mosque and Kumbakonam Temples like Darasuram Temple, Kumbehwarar Temple, Tanjore Brihadeeshwara temple and came back to Chennai on 02.11.22 got delivery Really enjoyed and literally no complaints on any aspect. next we have planned to Southern tip End of India - Kanyakumari and Madurai 2nd trip. Then Goa and Humpy 3rd trip Next Ooty & Kerala as 4th trip. Those who enjoy driving with family. This is the best car. Happy Motoring. Safe drive.
      30 दिन पहले | charles madhan
    • Fantastic Family SUV
      I wasn't wrong. I have purchased best in this segment and at best price. The 6 seater comfort is awesome. My parents loved leg room and reclining. I loved the D cut steering smoothness, suspension, Bose audio and all driver assistance like 360 camera, blind spot camera. Those who want to drive both in city and highway, this is best I can say. Its quiet good with 20 mileage at highways with 1.6 ton vehicle. Loved the 200mm ground clearance. Infotainment coming with loads of features. Food or Tab tray at middle row is too good. 3rd row strictly for kids or person upto 5 to 5.2ft Loved cooled ventilated seats. Wow. visibility is too good all around. Was driving ecosport for 5 years and you know about the bloodspot in ford ecosport. Was feeling comfortable. Over all my entire family loved it. Kids can enjoy at last row and panoramic sunroof for all of us is top notch.
      30 दिन पहले | C M
    • Best under 20Lakhs
      I drive this car around 60 Km on single road, highway and city as well. the experience was very good. performance is like Creta. i would like to commanded this car under 20 Lakhs. just go for it
      1 महीने पहले | Gajendra Choubisa
    • Good car
      Over all nice family car If you drive smoothly, you can get mileage over 20km/l, I have automatic diesel platinum version, I completed Leh Ladakh full circuit trip, but don't try in sand.
      1 महीने पहले | Ankur Gangwar
    • Luxurious on wheels
      All are good,,,, above the questions, good buying experience and smoothly driven feeling, look like MASTER of looking like other Suv's, already I know Hyundai service and maintain alert from service stations
      1 महीने पहले | Ramesh B
    • Hyundai Alcazar review
      Back seat should be more comfortable for kids if it comfortable for adults then super. There will be chance to enhance other features like ready internet in the car would be better.
      1 महीने पहले | Venkat
    • Good, but not
      It's literally an extended Creta, It's not very comfortable and pretty cheap. I would say it's worth the price but I personally didn't like it. It's pretty refined, though most of it was added after the fact on a Creta.
      2 महीने पहले | Johan
    • Mileage Not as claimed
      Company claims 18km/l display shows 18kmpl but full tank to full tank shows only 13km/l on highways. Its a big concern but pickup comfort expected is ok. Surround camera is very good. Unnecessary increasing rpm. gear shift in automatic is not proportional
      2 महीने पहले | THOMAS MATHEW
    • Alcazar useless car do not waste your money
      Voice commands are not working which we liked and purchased the top model. Hyundai service is worst they are not interested to resolve the issue i have wasted my 23.5 lakh now planning to file consumer court case. Worst experience do not buy this car it's useless.
      3 महीने पहले | Manish