• Trending searches

किया सेल्टोस यूज़र रिव्यूज़

किया सेल्टोस की तलाश में हैं? यहां सेल्टोस के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

सेल्टोस इमेज

4.4/5

सभी किया सेल्टोस के रिव्यूज़

• Awesome car
      Nice and good Looking , my friend suggest me to buy this car. Very good interior and exterior, comfortable car. smooth running on the road, worth the value, mileage is also good.
      2 दिन पहले | NEETEESH KUMAR RAI
    • Kia Seltos review
      Nice guidelines. Comfort driving. Nice pickup, good torque. Look like Swift Dzire. Very comfortable and good pick up.
      3 दिन पहले | Arun Prasath
    • Royal comfortable car
      Well my buying experience is very nice. Service from showroom is great. Driving Seltos experience is like military tank. Seltos look is up to mark no car like this. Performance is good like royal ride comfort. servicing is well and with honor no maintenance cost till now. Thanks to Kia for such a great car.
      4 दिन पहले | Dr Ravindra N Barkule
    • Awesome Car
      We have purchased it on January 2021 Base model. Almost everyone praised it in the matter of looks and style. I think this is one of the best car for five member family. milege is at high speed. Service is also good and I personally recommend you to not purchase issuance from third party it will going to affect you a lot.
      9 दिन पहले | Vivek
    • Never Buy from Kia
      Pathetic after-sales service. My car went in for accidental damage claim. Though I was promised a cashless claim in writing, it wasn't approved. My car has been in the Kia service center for over 3 weeks and yet they do not have the complete parts to fix it. When I call them, they keep on delaying and no listening or proper grievance redressal mechanism is in place at all. Worst experience than any other automobile company ever. Buy from Kia only if you would like to waste your time, effort and get irritated while they sit there and do nothing about it.
      24 दिन पहले | Prashant Baradia
    • Kia Seltos review
      Took a trip to Jaipur and drove around 400 Km, engine performance is good, we were 5 people with full luggage and car was able to cruise 120+ km/h comfortably, the low end torque from engine helps driving on hills, we are able to get 17-18 km/l on highway driving at a speed of 90-100 km/h and in city it gave 13-14 km/l. The only con I see is the headlights, the throw at night is not good enough and it is difficult to see far ahead.
      26 दिन पहले | Nikhil Gupta
    • Very good car
      It's been 4 months and this car is really good in all aspects. It offers great value for money. It has very good exterior look, smart interiors, got very good features and offers lot of space inside. Driving is comfortable and smooth. It's giving 17 to 19 km/l mileage on highway if you maintain speeds between 70 to 90 and giving 14 to 15 in normal city traffic. It may go down in heavy traffic. Not sure about safety as it got 3 star at Global NCAP but that all depends on how we drive and handle the car.
      1 महीने पहले | suman kumar reddy
    • Don't go for features over safety
      Worst build quality and I opted this car only for looks and it's safety but after some days I get to see it's gncap ratings and nagpur incident. It blew my mind . I regret my decision.
      1 महीने पहले | Swayam Mittal
    • Don't go for Kia
      Recently in an accident Kia Seltos got divided into 2 parts because of it's very poor build quality. After spending 14 to 20 lakh, this is not acceptable. It's a request to kia please do basic homework on safety and don't put our lives at risk.
      1 महीने पहले | Ahmad
    • My sel----tos
      Due to waiting period Kia's cars buying experience is always so so. So far as Seltos HTE D is concerned it is a good car. I am a fan of its interior space and engine power. Its ride quality is one of the best in this segment, you can take turn at high speed without feeling any body role in the car. Only problem with the base model is that if you go far after market accessories in your car, kia service centers blame your accessories, for every small problem in your car. They even refuse to do alignment of your car if you fit after market alloy wheels of normal size. I faced this problem in Chandigarh.
      1 महीने पहले | Gurinder Singh