• Trending searches

टाटा नेक्सन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा नेक्सन की तलाश में हैं? यहां नेक्सन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

नेक्सन इमेज

4.6/5

सभी टाटा नेक्सन के रिव्यूज़

• worst car and dealer
      Driver side speaker is not working post first service, alignment is not proper and mileage is worst. I am not a big bull to afford mileage of 8. Yes I will surely pay this much if this car gives me guarantee of life savior in worst of accident. I really regret buying.
      3 दिन पहले | sumit
    • My favourite car
      Pros- 1 Safe car with solid body..... 2 Easy to drive with good handling..... 3 Impressive ride quality. 4 looks amazing. 5 Good features
      8 दिन पहले | Ketan Chouhan
    • Nexy the beast
      I was planning for Altroz and took test drive 2 times after that I took test drive of Nexon, at the time I entered in Nexon I found it is too spacious and good road view. After that I took test drive and I found very suitable for my driving style. Then I confirm Nexon XM. I waited for 5 months for this beast and now I drove it 2000 Kms and loving to drive it. Superb seating position, superb music system, superb riding, spacious and look is awesome. I'm loving its drive. I drove it continue for 8 hrs. but no tiredness or any body pain. So it is complete package and all rounder car. City mileage I'm getting 8-14 and highway 14-20. I think it will increase after 3rd service as engine is in initial stage.
      8 दिन पहले | Anuj Sati
    • Nexon review
      I booked a Tata Nexon from Puneet Automobiles Malad on 21st oct 2020 and was promised a delivery in 45 days . However after a rigorous follow up they stopped answering my calls and gave false promises and ultimately had to take a delivery of white colour instead of foliage green on 14th Jan 2021 of a 2020 manufactured car . Worst service given by the dealer . Would not recommend any one to book from there .once they take a booking amount you are at their mercy.
      10 दिन पहले | Arun jain
    • Can save you from any type of major accidents.
      One may go for Nexon blindly . Safety is at top level. Just one issue with mileage. I am getting average of 13km/l but in rural areas it gives only 10 km/l but still I chooses safety over mileage.
      12 दिन पहले | Kshitiz Kar Singh
    • Go For It before price rise
      2000 kms Review: Buying experience was smooth. Driving experience is pleasurable. Looks are great, Performance: Good engine performance with economy mode for decent mileage for petrol engine. Servicing: good and getting better than before. Maintenance: Decent maintenance cost with low cost spares and nationwide service center accessibility. Pros: Looks, Features, Safety, Sturdy, Cost Effective, Decent Mileage, Pleasurable Compact SUV. Cons: Include 3M anti-corrosion under-body paint at the time of delivery, Improve Service Quality - Issues not solved but marked as done, Cabin Noise - Interior after driving for sometime now i hear noise and told it is common by service personnel.
      14 दिन पहले | Harsha H P
    • Bad view due to a pillar
      Very good car in terms of performance but viewing is not good as other cars due to big a pillar. It's a big issue and due to bad view I met with an accident twice. Otherwise breaking and handling is very good
      15 दिन पहले | Inderjeet
    • Shoes from Bata and Car from Tata.
      This is the best car in this price in any point of view. Safety should be your first priority. This car is made for city and highway too. This car always gives you a feel like you have spent your money on the right car.
      16 दिन पहले | Hiralal kumar rajwar
    • Nice and safe car
      I purchased Tata Nexon xz 3 days ago. It's my first car . Buying experience is too good . Everything is best in this car . I am so happy for buying TATA NAXON XZ
      17 दिन पहले | Pawan Chaudhary
    • Tata Nexon dark edition is just awesome
      I have been looking for buy a car. After a long time search and comparison, I have found Tata Nexon dark edition. Thanks to carwale.com. It been awesome experience with Nexon dark edition. Look wise and performance wise no comparison with this vehicle in compact SUV section. My 1st service is still due so I can't comment on service, otherwise it is a best option for middle class family, will provide a class look.
      29 दिन पहले | Abhilash PS