टाटा नेक्सन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा नेक्सन की तलाश में हैं? यहां नेक्सन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

नेक्सन इमेज

4.5/5

सभी टाटा नेक्सन के रिव्यूज़

• Tata Nexon
      I got my Tata Nexon XZA+(S) Petrol in Jan of 2021.The three month waiting period due to the pandemic and chip shortage issue.Overall experience was good.Totally love my car.So far clocked 20000kms.Giving mileage of 18-20kmpl in highway,14-17kmpl in mixed conditions.I'm not denying that it gives only 10-12kmpl in bumber-to-bumper traffic,I'm ok with that since most of the driving is on the highway.Even after driving 10hrs.We won't feel fatigued, that much the comfort we have in Tata Nexon. I Have driven on ghat roads, and mud roads.Tata Nexon never feel underrated during my entire travel and journey.One thing is evident AMT is too good on Highway.But if you are buying Tata Nexon only for city drives.Then get Tata Nexon EV.Since the 1st and 2nd gear have some lag and mileage is also not good.In this segment we should not expect a mileage.Even Bs6 hatchbacks are getting low mileage in bumper-to-bumper traffic.Regarding the service center,Since I'm residing in Bangalore city.The quality of the service is too good.But we need to wait 10 days to book the slot and 5 days to get the vehicle. So service quality depends upon the area we are living in.Finally, If you are looking for a comfortable 5-seater car, Tata Nexon won't disappoint you.
      1 दिन पहले | Muthu Nathan
    • Tata Nexon
      Best car in this price.I love my car.It is my first own car.
      2 दिन पहले | Pramod ranvir
    • Tata Nexon
      I purchage due to high security rating.It's parts are very weak.It's height is more than other cars.Without any accident its gearbox got a hall and also front glass BrokenThey said it Broken due to accident.But there is no any dent and sport.Liberty Insurance company is not giving claim.They denied o give a claim to My 3 months old car.Very bad experience.
      3 दिन पहले | Dindayal dhakar
    • Tata Nexon
      Tata Nexon after sales service is very bad.The spare parts and labour cost is very unskilled and expensive.The vehicle is not comfortable.It's suspension is very hard.The 3 cylinder is not enough for it. Engine sound also a big factor.
      4 दिन पहले | Lavkush Mishra
    • Tata Nexon
      I have driven many cars but Tata Nexon is a great car which is very comfortable and fun to drive.I have driven a lot of cars but had the most fun driving.We all should support the Tata car as build quality is very good.
      7 दिन पहले | Sekhar Mishra
    • Tata Nexon
      The Tata Nexon Dark Edition is absolute beast in the segment.It is capable of offering smooth ride on almost every Indian road.The car has got the best build quality.The interior is top notch and feels premium.The leatherette seats are icing on the cake.The music system is best in class.
      10 दिन पहले | Ameen Arora
    • Tata Nexon
      The Car is very good and great experience in driving.And safety wise very good.Great feel when you drive and excellent gear condition.I have driven this car for around 1 year and when we drive in traffic you won't feel any irritattion.
      12 दिन पहले | jagadhish v
    • Tata Nexon
      It was awesome experience in my car.Driving is smooth and safety.My favourite colour was available. Service and Maintenance was so good.
      15 दिन पहले | Ranjithkumar
    • Very best car and build quality is very awesome
      I always suggest a Tata Nexon for all its a very best and unbeatable car in Indian market and build quality of Tata is very good and your safety and it's very good suv for me and driving experience is so good and maintenance of Tata Nexon is not costly
      17 दिन पहले | Sonu
    • To many things to improve TATA Service
      I'm from Kerala , here Tata service extreme bad. They don't known about the updates , maintenance extra. My request to Tata team to start on service center to improve your service side. It also help to improve your sales to.
      21 दिन पहले | RAHUL