• Trending searches

महिंद्रा xuv300 यूज़र रिव्यूज़

महिंद्रा xuv300 की तलाश में हैं? यहां xuv300 के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

xuv300 इमेज

4.4/5

सभी महिंद्रा xuv300 के रिव्यूज़

• Outstanding XUV 300
      Hi, I am writing after drove till today 8880 Km (w6, P) without hurdle. Amazing drive comfort no matches to other brand, Seating and spacious Suv ...like Sonet ,venue they work on boot space , music and glossy finish , which comes later but safety and comfort comes first which in XUV 300 . Awesome car, go for it.
      6 दिन पहले | Dheeraj Rathore
    • Problem with gear box and clutch pedal
      Buying experience is good. With a 40 days waiting period. Initially I was spellbound by the driving quality and punchiness of this diesel engine. But after driving a few thousand kms clutch pad gave problem. When I had to long press it in traffic it just got stuck at that point. And I had to take my feet back. After 2 times of check up they rectified it. then it was running well and after 30000 km drive I faced a serious problem with gear box housing kit mounting problem which was solved at service centre, but again serious problem occurred at 40k km. Same problem with bitter experience which I faced. obviously service providers tried their best and always helped me. Now they solved it. Waiting for good days with these machine
      10 दिन पहले | P chowdhury
    • Classy vehicle
      Awesome. Value for money. Best in business. Mileage, performance pick up, highway driving is superb. The real giant in the house. Very delicate finish. off roading just awesome. Grab it.
      14 दिन पहले | Pradeep
    • Absolutely great SUV
      Acutely I think this car has no competitors in this range.. Great pick up and great drive I love this SUV I drives many SUVs It was so much fun to drive. I didn't feel like this suv came in any suv, that too in such a good price.. I will suggest this suv for anyone. Good features great drive and powerful engine First off all no one class this SUV in this range.
      15 दिन पहले | Raja Duruk
    • Powerful and Affordable.
      When we bought the car there are very few options in the segment and this one was with fresh looks and high torque, with the prices been affordable, this was best in class among other options. It's spacious and great to drive, other than boot space there is little to complain about.
      22 दिन पहले | Darshan Jain
    • Definite buy
      I would just say about the driving experience because that's what I loved most. I drove this car for close to 40000 kms in 2 years and most of the driving was long route 3000+ kms. Handling and acceleration of this car is magnificent. Last drive was for 1600 kms with almost no stops (just food, water and washroom breaks), it was a challenging drive and XUV300 seems more enthusiastic than me on road :)
      24 दिन पहले | Anwar Ali
    • Mahindra Xuv300 is best cars in Safety
      1. My buying experience is good 2. Driving is fully comfortable and good driving experience 3. Front and back side look is good 4. I have done only one service 5. Over all experience is good and safety is excellent 7 air bags in first segment and body is strong 6. Luggage space is good
      26 दिन पहले | Ponakala avinash
    • Good car
      Good car for heavy driver i haven't driven yet but still it is good to drive and am little bit confused to buy or go for venue, ecosport or xuv300 if you want more boot space don't go with 300.
      27 दिन पहले | Adarsh
    • Must buy it
      Car looks are good. Average is good, There was so much space to improve from the interiors. Infotainment system is good, clutch was tight not easy working .Back seat was comfortable for three persons.
      1 महीने पहले | Deepak Chandrakant Potdar
    • Amazing machine with a great value for money
      I bought this car 3 months back after doing 6 months of research. This car is king of sub compact SUVs. Great driving experience with good mileage and comfort. The best part is it understands Indian roads and speed breakers. Front look is awesome and overall a great design. I suggest to buy it without giving a second thought.
      1 महीने पहले | Anurag sharma