• Trending searches

महिंद्रा स्कॉर्पियो यूज़र रिव्यूज़

महिंद्रा स्कॉर्पियो की तलाश में हैं? यहां स्कॉर्पियो के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

स्कॉर्पियो इमेज

4.6/5

सभी महिंद्रा स्कॉर्पियो के रिव्यूज़

• Amazing car
      Amazing car . This is very great car . No problem of even 1%, great car, I would like to say that this is great Suv of Mahindra company and everyone should buy this car.
      1 दिन पहले | sandeep singh
    • More power, more features, more adventure, more fun
      Just purchased my first vehicle Scorpio S11. A beautiful Scorpio S series. I would (and already have) recommend this to people. Feels great to drive, The Scorpio S11 is the best car. This car is ultimate. Good interior, good exterior, good engine, good body, and good ground clearance. The Scorpio S11 takes its lead from the S10 Pick Up and will now be available with this double cab's more powerful mHawk turbo diesel engine and smooth six-speed manual gearbox. Powerful engine producing103kW with 320Nm torque, low maintenance. Mahindra has added its new-generation seven-inch touch screen infotainment system with in-built satellite navigation. As a final addition to the upgraded model, the Scorpio now features a leather-trimmed steering wheel, which also includes remote controls for the infotainment, voice command and cruise control systems.
      5 दिन पहले | Wasim Akram
    • Scorpio S5
      Purchased in 2018 after 3 year of experience. I can say nothing can beat Scorpio in royalty and style. It may cost for maintenance but overall nice. The best thing is engine power..
      13 दिन पहले | Ujawal Kumar
    • Mahindra Scorpio review
      Nice to use and comfort to drive long distance. Well performance. My dream car is Thar, next target. But my first car is Scorpio.. I am very happy to this car Scorpio, Great off-roading car.
      14 दिन पहले | DarpanraJ
    • change the scorpio handle.
      Car handle is like old. Please upgrade it. it should like a modern more stylish and better to look better to take it. I love the car. Mahindra is most popular car in Indian suv. i love this car.
      17 दिन पहले | ravi patel
    • Mahindra Scorpio
      I have two Mahindra cars Scorpio and Bolero. Both are good but I personally prefer Scorpio. I am driving Scorpio since 2017 but Bolero not regularly. But some times I use Scorpio which is very comfortable.
      1 महीने पहले | Kundan Kumar
    • Comfortable
      Hello everyone this car is purchasing is very expensive or easy and car driving experience is very good and comfortable for sitting and engine or maintenance is very good and this is value for money
      1 महीने पहले | Nikhil sharma
    • Every one's favorite
      Best segment in suv , a muscular look gives it a perfect look and performance makes it the most loving suv. Interior is comfortable and luxurious. Sound quality makes you feel you are on the top.
      1 महीने पहले | Satyam singh
    • Just awesome
      It is my childhood dream car I just loved it I bought the black one it is awesome I drove for a about 500 km and it gives me the smoothest journey always. It gives you a great style. I think every car lover never get out of this one.
      1 महीने पहले | Suraj prakash
    • Very nice segment
      Driving experience is very nice and also comfort is upto mark in this segment .comfort is much better than Tata and other suv .so I buy it on cash almost 20 lakh on road prize . I am very happy and proud to be a Scorpio owner.
      1 महीने पहले | jaat