• Trending searches

फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट की तलाश में हैं? यहां इकोस्पोर्ट के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

इकोस्पोर्ट इमेज

4.5/5

सभी फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट के रिव्यूज़

• Excellent Suv in India
      Smooth driving, luxury car looking so good, value for money, good performance and excellent service low cost service cost, good maintenance and maintenance cost is very low, excellent car in India.
      9 दिन पहले | VINOD KUMAR ARPULA
    • I love my car Ford Titanium
      I bought the new Titanium Diesel Ford in January 2021 and driven more than 5000 kilometers. The driving experience is too good on high ways with max mileage if speed is less than 80kmph.
      17 दिन पहले | Sandeep TN
    • Ecosport for Life
      Pros - Exterior styling Suitable for all roads Drive comfort Great suspension Cons - Boot space for rear passengers Normally Ford dealers are friendly & systematic. Service cost is the lowest in Ford as much as I know
      19 दिन पहले | Prassad Gokul
    • Stylish car
      Ultimate car, no match with any other car in this price range, excellent features, good comfort, good ac suspension is also remarkable, Love this car, maintenance free what else we required.
      1 महीने पहले | Pankaj Jaiswal
    • Car lover's favorite is leaving India
      Best in Handling and Safety. Very comfortable for long drives. Riding experience is Superb. Very Good in Control and braking. Excellent in Hill Climbing and Down Climbing. With high Ground Clearance it can take off-Road quite well. Value for Money. The best in its segment - the lovely car Ecosport. Very sad that Ford is leaving India.
      1 महीने पहले | Pravin Anto
    • The best refined diesel engine in the segment
      The best drivers car in the segment. I bought this car after seeing my friends car crossing One lakh kms in three years. The cars engine still feels new at one lakh. I am writing this review after driving 15000 kms Bs 6 diesel. The best refined diesel engine in the segment. Will never feel a diesel engine side inside the car. The body roll is very less compared to others in the segment. Still can't believe about their exit in India
      1 महीने पहले | Amal Thomas
    • Rock solid Ford
      Recently bought a used Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus Diesel 2018 model from Spinny after selling my same model Ciaz Zeta Petrol to them. While really impressed by transparency and promptness of Spinny in both transactions, the car itself feels as good as almost new even after being 3 years and 58k Km's.
      1 महीने पहले | Arun Kumar Agarwal
    • Best ecosport
      This ford Ecosport car is my favourite. It's strength is so good and safety is much better than other cars. The engine is powerful and smooth, so I like my future car and I am buying this car for a short time, because of it's look and style. It is so different for other cars, and ford EcoSport is my dream car.
      1 महीने पहले | Vipul Sarvaiya
    • Awesome SUV in this Segment
      I purchased the vehicle on Dec 2020.Till now I have driven 8600 kms. The Riding experience is absolutely awesome. Driving dynamics are really good. When I drive the car the steering experience was really easy to handle. The amount we spent on this vehicle we get best car. This was the only compact SUV present in the market right now. Others are just premium hatchbacks. TDCI engine was very smooth and silent. The Cabin noise was vey less compared to other vehicles. The build quality was absolutely awesome. Only one cons regarding hard suspension. The update of the suspension have to be released in future years. Back AC vent update to come. Overall I Rate 5 Star.
      1 महीने पहले | Rakesh Venkatsai
    • Ecosport review
      Super value for money, wonderful and good mileage, good experience. Service cost is too low. Ford has the best driver seat like a sports car. Small SUVs to other company cars, Ford is no1.
      2 महीने पहले | Udy