फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट की तलाश में हैं? यहां इकोस्पोर्ट के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

इकोस्पोर्ट इमेज

4.5/5

Last recorded price

सभी फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट के रिव्यूज़

• Ford Ecosport review
      Its amazing suv that I like to drive with superb mileage of 21 km/l and service cost is very economical as compared to other brands , I have driven more than 1 lakh km in 3 years.
      1 साल पहले | Pawan Durge
    • Ecosport engine not stopped by start/stop switch
      My car is new drove @2800Km. Facing serious problems and ford service technicians are unable to solve. I am not able to use the car. The car is at workshop since last 30days. Problem a) after a drive of 20-40 Km I am unable to stop the engine normally. This happens often. b) after a force stop on gear sometime I am unable to crank start the engine and stuck in traffic. I wrote several complain through their email and for last couple of weeks they are not responding.
      1 साल पहले | Sumitro Das
    • Ecosport review
      Very durable car for long term. I like the style and dynamics of the car and engine, gear box, performance is awesome. I like the colors which are offered by the company too. Overall I am satisfied with ford.
      1 साल पहले | Mandeep
    • Ford Ecosport Ambiente review
      Overall good car but there is a cooling issue, good feedback, mileage is good and customer support is also very good. You can travel a long distance with this car.
      1 साल पहले | Bhani Choudhary
    • Literally a 'Keyless Car'
      This car has lot of practical urban driving features which aren't known to many as they aren't advertised, it's Truly a keyless car, you don't have to take the Key out for ANYTHING.
      1 साल पहले | Sourav Chaudhary
    • Comfort and Mileage
      It's a good experience driving the Ecosport. With very good mileage. I make 15 days trip with my family in South India, it's amazing experience with my new family member i.e . Ecosport.
      1 साल पहले | Hanumam Wankar
    • Grab the EcoSport ahead of its rivals!
      Ford's engine a big plus, makes driving enjoyable. Handling is a sheer advantage. Looks give you the SUV feel. Pros: Speed limit, 6 airbags, best touchscreen. Cons: Increased price.
      1 साल पहले | Rajdeep Saha
    • Is the model has really clutch issue?
      The car was good, I selected after looking multiple options, but unfortunately I too had face issue of clutch, I am driving car since 10 years, this car I drive just for 30000 kms and the clutch plate got damaged, and as usual technician is in view about faulty drive, I must recommended that company should recall such product.
      1 साल पहले | PARESH SHAH
    • Bad experience in car
      I bought my Ford EcoSport Titanium 1.5L TDCi car from ford showroom Vadodara in 2018. It has been 4 years now. It is 44000 km. Is gone again. And despite regular service in the showroom, the car is in very bad condition. Vehicles that do not have an AC system are notified of the warranty despite informing the company which is not appropriate. Its maintenance is very high. Proper service is not provided by the company. Every year something bad is found in the car and reported to the ford company but did not get the correct answer.
      1 साल पहले | Gautamkumar Rathwa
    • Fabulous Car of this Era
      Good performance and durability, low cost maintenance and parts are easily available, bigger space and engine packs in a sprightly performance for a SUV, best in the market and easily available
      1 साल पहले | mOHAMMED MUSTAFA KHAN