• Trending searches

फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट की तलाश में हैं? यहां इकोस्पोर्ट के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

इकोस्पोर्ट इमेज

4.5/5

सभी फोर्ड इकोस्पोर्ट के रिव्यूज़

• Rock solid Ford
      Recently bought a used Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus Diesel 2018 model from Spinny after selling my same model Ciaz Zeta Petrol to them. While really impressed by transparency and promptness of Spinny in both transactions, the car itself feels as good as almost new even after being 3 years and 58k Km's.
      2 महीने पहले | Arun Kumar Agarwal
    • Best ecosport
      This ford Ecosport car is my favourite. It's strength is so good and safety is much better than other cars. The engine is powerful and smooth, so I like my future car and I am buying this car for a short time, because of it's look and style. It is so different for other cars, and ford EcoSport is my dream car.
      2 महीने पहले | Vipul Sarvaiya
    • Awesome SUV in this Segment
      I purchased the vehicle on Dec 2020.Till now I have driven 8600 kms. The Riding experience is absolutely awesome. Driving dynamics are really good. When I drive the car the steering experience was really easy to handle. The amount we spent on this vehicle we get best car. This was the only compact SUV present in the market right now. Others are just premium hatchbacks. TDCI engine was very smooth and silent. The Cabin noise was vey less compared to other vehicles. The build quality was absolutely awesome. Only one cons regarding hard suspension. The update of the suspension have to be released in future years. Back AC vent update to come. Overall I Rate 5 Star.
      3 महीने पहले | Rakesh Venkatsai
    • Ecosport review
      Super value for money, wonderful and good mileage, good experience. Service cost is too low. Ford has the best driver seat like a sports car. Small SUVs to other company cars, Ford is no1.
      3 महीने पहले | Udy
    • Ecosport really a sporty feeling car
      Pros- nobody ever gives you a spare alloy wheel . Engine performance is far more better. Steering smooth and quickly turnover but talking about mileage I will rate 4 star. Dashboard should be improved
      3 महीने पहले | CHIRAJ KAMAL SAIKIA
    • Ford EcoSport Trend review
      Except mileage in petrol variant everything, driving, looks, comfort, infotainment, build quality everything is superb. Happy to have such a nice, safe and comfortable car.
      3 महीने पहले | Pankaj
    • The legend of the hardest clutch I have ever used but certainly not the worst.
      The only con I would say is the bit harder clutch, but as I see many users saying it wore out after few thousand kilometers like 2000 or 20000, I can just wonder what the problem might be, cause we have driven it for 160000 kms and it's now we have started facing the clutch issue and it has worn out completely that too more because my father has an habit of keeping his foot over the clutch most of the times and he is the one who drove it 70 percent of the time. And now I am going to get it replaced too. But I can't really believe the people saying they are experienced drivers and its clutch wores out after 2000 kms, it's for sure one of the hardest clutches compared to marutis and other cars. But being bit hard doesn't mean it has worn out that easily, it could just be you ain't using it properly and has a very soft foot to push it all the way, cause ones you are used to it , it starts feeling normal to you, it feels weird only after you drive another petrol or a Maruti Suzuki diesel car which has a very soft clutch. As per Ford's service centre description they say that it has heavy components cause of which the clutch is heavier and ford should work on it cause it becomes painful in the city traffic. But ones you are used to it ,it runs all fine. The EcoSport has the best driving dynamics I have seen so far in any other car. Won't say its best in all, but it's the jack of all traits and the king of driving dynamics, especially at high speeds. The more you rev it the broader smile it puts on your face.
      3 महीने पहले | Kanwarsumit Singh Dhaliwal
    • Ford Ecosport review
      Its amazing suv that I like to drive with superb mileage of 21 km/l and service cost is very economical as compared to other brands , I have driven more than 1 lakh km in 3 years.
      3 महीने पहले | Pawan Durge
    • Ecosport engine not stopped by start/stop switch
      My car is new drove @2800Km. Facing serious problems and ford service technicians are unable to solve. I am not able to use the car. The car is at workshop since last 30days. Problem a) after a drive of 20-40 Km I am unable to stop the engine normally. This happens often. b) after a force stop on gear sometime I am unable to crank start the engine and stuck in traffic. I wrote several complain through their email and for last couple of weeks they are not responding.
      3 महीने पहले | Sumitro Das
    • Ecosport review
      Very durable car for long term. I like the style and dynamics of the car and engine, gear box, performance is awesome. I like the colors which are offered by the company too. Overall I am satisfied with ford.
      4 महीने पहले | Mandeep