A user review on Fiat Linea. Written by
on 31 January, 2019
Price: ₹ 7.16 - 9.98L
Ex-showroom, New Delhi
||Emotion Diesel [2014-2016]
||Have driven a few thousands kilometres
Running 46K, Purchased in June 2016
Buying: SkyMoto, Pune provided me very flexible assistance and allowed me a variety of test rides - In city, on rough road, on highway with different load experience. This was my demand and the sales team was ready for that. I tested Petrol as well as Diesel version. Dealer provided me banking finance assistance. I conducted pre-dispatch inspection for the car allocated for me before the documents go to RTO for registration. Everything was up to the mark.
Riding: Engine pulls automatically to maintain the required speed in a respective gear in city ride which reduces the frequent gear shift.
No lag even before the turbo kicks off. Thanks for improved tunning.
Highway - Very stable while highspeed drive. I usually drive with 140-150 Km/hr whenever traffic permits me. Complete control due to powerful breaking with EBS, EBD. Feels so powerful in 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear. Cruise Contol makes me more comfortable for the longer run.
Looks: Sturdy and unique look from Fiat. Interior is decent. Cabin decoration lights are provided with the thought not to distract the driver from road visibility,
Performance: Linea is superior. I tested all the vehicles mostly for six months. I found competitive feel only in Scoda rapid.
Servicing: Once a year or 15000 km and really it proved for me. I never ever have to visit the service center in between. Once done. Forget it.
Maintenance: The service cost for total three years may be around 20K. Which may be less than other brands which has 10K run or 6 monthly cycles.
- Ride is smooth, Powerful turbo, and AC.
- Once turbo kicks off.. you are in JET flight.
- Decent music system. Owner can replace to required specification.
- Seats are spacious with super fine leather.
- Mileage: In City I get 15 Km/lit, On highway I get between 18 to 24. it depends upon at what speed I drive. I get 28 Km/lit if I drive between 60 to 70 km/hr with cruise control on.
- No AMT (those who are looking for). Personally, I enjoy manual transmission. I can accelerate to my desired RPM before I engage the gear.
- Tyres are costly for the size 205, 55 R16. Maybe due to required quality to sustain the weight and speed for these category vehicles.
Advise to Fiat car owners: Please be patient on servicing since only one center in Pune. Just give them a few more hours to get the service done superiorly.
272 Views, 1 of 1 people found this review useful
Was this review helpful to you? Yes
Comments Latest 10 are shown
More Reviews on Fiat Linea
All Fiat Linea user reviews