Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Sheer Driving Pleasure with the Next Gen Verna

A user review on Hyundai Verna. Written by Neville Daruwala on 13 September, 2018

Price: ₹ 8.01 - 14L
Neville Daruwala's Ratings
Own a Hyundai Verna?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Version Reviewed : SX 1.6 VTVT
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven for a few hundred kilometres

There are times when you go out to get one thing and end up buying something else. Well, this is exactly what happened with us when we went in search of a new car to replace our not so old Mahindra Quanto. After having narrowed down to owning a car from the Hyundai stable I was pretty sure it would be the Elite i20. We had one previously about 7 years back, but the new Elite i-20 was way too superior to that. My mind was almost made up but then the salesperson offered me a test drive on the new Next Gen Verna. And boy the experience was out of this world. We ultimately bought an SX Petrol Manual version on 22nd August, 2018. Already done 1000 kms with an outstation trip of 500+ kms. The best thing about this car is its drive quality. Its sheer pleasure and to top it off the engine response is just great. In fact its better than the Honda City or the Ciaz on this front. Also the fit and finish of the car is just perfect and all the features laden in the package are good enough for the price point. One very notable point to mention here is that I have got a mileage of 17.9 kmpl one the highway, which is just great. On my daily commutes in the city it manages to crawl up to about 10 to 11 kmpl depending on the driving conditions. Only negative is the space for the backbenchers. Though its just enough it could have been better. Definitely buy this car if you are self driving, no second thought on this. Hyundai have really made a well thought out car of the Next Gen Verna and indeed I am a proud owner of one :)

Neville Daruwala on 14 Sep, 2018 at 11:02 AM

I have written a review on Hyundai Verna and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Sheer Driving Pleasure with the Next Gen Verna