Value for Money
My more than three month's Driving Experience is very bad. Lot of Quality Issues: Model Name BRV –S Diesel VIN: XXXXXX Engine No: XXXXXX Odometer till 19th Sept 2016: 5061 KM Purchased BRV on 21st May 2016 and lodge complain on 26th May 2016 about noise from co-driver side door and pillar side, Back side Tail gate door noise, back seat noise and Back side tail gate rear Mirror rubber strip sucks automatically. Visited Paras Honda more than 20 times from last three months but till date not satisfied and complains are not rectified from any one in Honda service center.
(1)Noise heard from co-driver side area while driving.
(2) Lock noise heard from left co- driver and center row right door (3) Noise heard from Tool Kit area while driving.
(4) Rear Boot Door level difference from car body, not aligned, so unequal gap is visible on both left & right side and have noise.
(5) Steering Colom cover is not aligned.
(6) Noise heard as if rear number plate is loose (7) Steering Wheel Noisy above 120 KM speed.
(7) if you service your car from Paras Honda your cars mileage drop immediately and it show in odometer more than 30 KMPL why no answer.
(8) Best part is that, they use double tape to reduce noise in car. After 04 – 05 days again noise increased. Company don’t have permanent solution for noise reduction done and I have done under body rust treatment from same Honda service center. Paras Honda people only know how to sell accessories and create bills for extra things. They don’t know how to fix problems. Twice complain on Honda call center but not satisfied. Hope complain will reach to higher authorities.NothingNoise from interior