The Volkswagen T-Roc is a capable SUV that packs advanced engineering and safety tech. In fact, we have driven the T-Roc, and you can read our review HERE. Now, cabin space...
|प्राइस||₹ 19.99 लाख से शुरू|
|माइलेज|| 17.85 km/लीटर|
|इंजन|| 1498 cc|
|फ़्यूल टाइप|| पेट्रोल|
|बैठने की क्षमता|| 5|
- Competitively priced
- Build quality
- Sporty design
Could be Better
- Some missing features
- Cabin isn’t roomy
- Available in single trim
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a sporty crossover and a
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a sporty crossover and a departure from Volkswagen’s understated styling. Volkswagen has nicely played with the colour palette, and that combined with its superior build quality, makes the T-Roc a premium offering in its segment. With no diesel powertrain on offer, only time will tell if Volkswagen has missed a trick in an otherwise handsome package.
Volkswagen T-Roc Interior Dimensions
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a capable SUV that packs advanced engineering and safety tech. In fact, we have driven the T-Roc, and you can read our review HERE. Now, cabin space influences purchase decisions in the C-SUV segment, and this story will give you a better perspective of the T-Roc's interior packaging.
Front Cabin Space
With an ingres of 650mm, sliding into the driver's seat is easy and the low-set dash provides excellent frontal visibility. The well-bolstered seats are both, supportive and comfortable with a seat-base length of 510mm and a backrest height of 630mm. The Volkswagen T-Roc gets maximum legroom of 840mm at the front, and the wider cabin translates into a shoulder room of 1,270mm.
Besides the ergonomically-laid cabin, the T-Roc also features a 10.25-inch virtual cockpit instrument cluster, an 8.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, heated seats and dual-zone climate control system.
|Front Cabin Space||Volkswagen T-Roc|
|Ideal legroom (77 back)||670mm|
|Seat base length||510mm|
Rear Cabin Space
At the back though, the story is completely different. For starters, the shorter 460mm seat-base length means the rear seats lack under-thigh support. Then, the slightly narrower cabin of 1,250mm, and the tall floor hump means that a third passenger is unwelcome. The 840mm of maximum legroom is decent, at best.
|Rear Cabin Space||Volkswagen T-Roc|
|Ideal legroom (100 front)||670mm|
|Seat base length||460mm|
Boot Space Capacity
|Boot Space||Volkswagen T-Roc|
|Loading lip height||750mm|
|Loading lid height (Max/min)||1930/2020mm|
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a driver's SUV, no two ways about it. It is dynamically sound, is packed with safety features and comes packed with advanced engineering. The cabin space isn't half bad either. However, if interior space is your priority, then there are better options in the market.
Pictures by Kapil Angane and Kaustubh Gandhi
फोक्सवेगन टी-रॉक कलर
टी-रॉक भारत में निम्नलिखित कलर में उपलब्ध / बेची जाती है।
फोक्सवेगन टी-रॉक एक्स्पर्ट रिव्यू
समाचार में फोक्सवेगन टी-रॉक
Volkswagen currently has 105 DWA outlets in India. The company plans to open 17 new outlets in 2020-21.
The Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in India in March 2020 at Rs 19.99 lakh. The company will introduce the Taigun mid-size SUV next year.
Part of the new ‘customer-first’ philosophy
Reports state that Volkswagen Group will be buying the last remaining 0.36 percent shares in Audi. As the brand already owns the other 99.64 percent, it makes VW the...
Introduced in India as a Completely Built Unit (CBU).