• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

टाटा हैरियर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा हैरियर की तलाश में हैं? यहां हैरियर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

हैरियर इमेज

4.5/5

सभी टाटा हैरियर के रिव्यूज़

• Premium Car in Affordable Budget
      Tata has finally nailed the product for which they are known for. A good car in affordable price but fit & finish is lagging. Overall showroom experience with sales team is not so conducive.
      6 महीने पहले | S B Sinha
    • Clutch burning issue
      I have got my Tata Harrier delivery in Dec 21 2021 and was not driven much .On Jan 2 during a mild bumper to bumper traffic for 10 to 15 mins , smoke started coming out of the Bonnet and we immediately came of the car and called service center to send us mechanics from Tata, they came within 15 mins and we drove to Tata Service Center . They told me that this is my driving issue and I have to adapt to this new car since I was driving a heavy engine suv which cannot pull in 2nd gear . I kept my harrier in service center on 14 Jan 2022 and demanding for a free clutch plate replacement since this issue is faced by all new Harrier buyers . Till now I have not received a call from the Tata Higher authorities regarding the free replacement of clutch plate and my harrier is still in service center as they are checking if this is my driving issue or the car issue and if it's my issue I have to pay 30,000 for new clutch plate. Tata what kind of car did you build that I have to change my driving style .Till now I have not faced any issue with duster, Scorpio , Bolero .Please fix this issue asap
      6 महीने पहले | John Krichena
    • TATA Range rover
      The car looks hot in black colour and even power of this car is much better in this variant there is no lag in power and its sports mode is switched on it swiftly catches upto 80 km/r in 5.6s.
      6 महीने पहले | Rachit
    • Harrier review
      While driving you feel like a king, master of road, dashing, safe and totally beautiful. Value of money, suit for ever class. My complete family wife, both two daughters are very happy to see this.
      7 महीने पहले | Vikas jain
    • Excellent feel and comfortable
      More features and engine refinement required. Features like Electronic parking brake, Auto Tailgate must because of weight. additional features like 360 Camera, rear curtains will be icing on the cake.
      7 महीने पहले | Vikas Sharma
    • Value for Money
      We selected this car, once we compare with all brands and models it looks royal strong and value for money. Driving experience is superb, powerful pick up,6 drive modes are very useful, Very comfortable drive with ESP,R18 alloy Black wheels,8.8 inch infotainment system and 6 airbags. We drove almost 5200 km very comfortable. Service part need to improve. Service stations staff, infrastructure and friendly atmosphere, hard steering, little bit engine noise and need to improve trending features .
      7 महीने पहले | K NAGA VALLIDEVI
    • Much problematic SUV of least reliable brand
      Biggest mistake was to buy this car. I faced major issues two times. First one for fuse and second was for clutch. Before this I used HYUNDAI cars i20 and Creta. They were much reliable and nice performing cars. Really TATA is not a reliable brand.
      8 महीने पहले | Manish raj
    • Safety warrior
      I purchase dark xza+ in Aug. 21 in Hyderabad and drove almost 5000 km, it is very safety and comfort suv. 3 drive modes are very effective . excellent look , strong built condition. good mileage. seating design is super and comfort. abs working is really fantastic even in 140 km speed. very powerful pick up in sport drive mode. r18 diamond cut wheel are very effective. steering is little bit hard, improve perfection in alignment. need to accommodate more features.
      8 महीने पहले | K NAGA VALLIDEVI
    • Tata Harrier review
      Good interior ..good exterior value for money... family car ..the perfect solution for ...even in black colour looks ... awesome. .
      8 महीने पहले | Kamal
    • The Road Beast
      Servicing and maintenance cost is slightly higher but beast with advanced technology is worth it cost. Totally satisfied with my harrier, Just one word for mine harrier is *Fabulous*
      8 महीने पहले | Shivam singh