1. The buying experience in ford is very good because they delivered the car with the promise date.
2. The driving experience of my ford EcoSport 2017 Titanium plus is very nice in its segment but in the slow speed it may get engines off and it's clutch pedal is a little bit hard that's the only thing I hate in my ford.
3. This is the new facelift model and it looks gives an excellent eye-catchy design and it's a performance not as expected because it's designed is very big while driving in the city.
4. Service and maintenance costs are pretty lesser comparing to other brands like Volkswagen, Skoda and Hyundai etc., Overall satisfied with ford maintenance
1. good looking
2. High performance in the engine
1. Fuel efficiency
2. Big Shape while driving in the city
3. Back rows are very bad in this segment