Invested in this car due to several VW car owners in my friend circle and their experience. Unfortunately even they were surprised with the CONS in the vehicle.
1. Drivers Car
2. Amazing Driving experience
1. Extremely poor fuel efficiency in city conditions - 5 km/l to 6.5 km/l, highway mileage - 12 km/l to 13 km/l with 95 Octane petrol.
2. BRAKE NOISE in traffic conditions - company claims this as an operational noise to fool customers but unable to find the root cause.
3. Air Conditioning is not designed for Indian weather conditions, after a lot of research I found their AC systems are designed for European weather conditions.
4. Poor quality material for interiors under the pretext of INDIA 2.0 (Tata and Mahindra are manufacturing better products)
5. Rattling noise in doors is fixed by using a 3M tape in door frames (not expected in a 17 Lakhs car and from a brand like Volkswagen)
6. Heavy dependency of service centers on Volkswagen.
7. No official Ncap safety ratings.