Took delivery on 11 October, 2016 and so far used only within Mumbai
Initial ownership experience:
· Took time to get used to keyless entry and push button start
· Its easy to drive and park as steering is very light and responsive
· Looks and feels premium
· The drive is smooth and on highway you don’t feel that you are cruising at 100 kmph
· Gearshift is very swift
· With ABS and rear disc brakes, braking at short notice isn’t problem as once had to brake hard to avoid alto ahead of us stopping suddenly on the way home from mall.
· Rearview camera works perfect
· Gear 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 speed range is short.
· Armrest looks seriously helpful for long drives
· 1.3 engine noise insulation is better than 1.6 engine but 1.6 has superb punch
· Being Maruti, headlamps are excellent
· Hasn’t tested fuel economy as I’m getting used to the gear ratios and car’s ergonomics