Please Tell Us Your City

Knowing your city will help us provide relevant content to you.

Sorry! No matching results found. Try again. Error Identifying Your Location.

Please enter your password
Please enter your registered email

Please enter your name
+91
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your password

Please tell us your city

Knowing your city helps us provide relevant content for you

No city match.

Poor brake

A user review on Hyundai Verna. Written by Naman on 10 February, 2018

Price: ₹ 8.01 - 14L
Naman's Ratings
Own a Hyundai Verna?
Help others make an informed buying decision.

• Overall
Purchased As : New
Familiarity : Have driven a few thousands kilometres

Since I bought this next gen verna car its brake are very poor and the company service is also very poor i met with an accident due to insufficient brake and 4-5 i have complained in Hyundai but their service is very poor not at all happy with the car company response is also not in favour for its consumer they don’t even know how to solve the brake problem Car is useless when its brake are insufficient

Santhosh on 12 Jun, 2018 at 09:30 PM

Dear all i have bought Verna next gen 2018 1.4 petrol EX model car a month ago i felt  heavy brake vibration in the speed of 50-60KM i couldn't able to press the brake bacuse of vibration made me to take my foot away the Worst car of the year, no use of classic look when you drive a car with unsafe braking system then what is the use of ABS and EBD in the car. Mechanical Person is saying that this is the hyundai system and this vibration shows ABS is working properly. No use of buying this car.

Santhosh Kumar L

Shiva Kumar on 30 May, 2018 at 10:07 PM

Hi.. I am experiencing poor Brake on my Hyundai Verna car KA02-MM-1443 that was purchased in Feb 2018.  I have already informed the Service Center about this and they have asked us to bring in the vehicle for inspection.  Though this is the second time, I have to find if they rectify this time.  Even at the speed of 40-50 Kms speed, I can experience the brake vibrations and poor performance of the break.  The vibrations are so strong that even the person sitting next to you can experience this. This is a serious concern and I hope Hyundai will arrest this issue immediately.

I will have this post concluded after I get my car the next check up in couple of days.  As far as the Service is concerned, I have experienced it good.

balasubramanya on 19 Apr, 2018 at 12:06 PM

Contact your service center if they doesent respond to you dirctly send a mail to the HMIL

because even i had the same issue and got rectified by HMIL by changing the entire brake kit (Router, caliper & brake pads)

balasubramanya on 19 Apr, 2018 at 11:34 AM

Naman on 19 Feb, 2018 at 04:04 PM

I have written a review on Hyundai Verna and look forward to your comments on it.

Review Link: Poor brake