टाटा पंच यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा पंच की तलाश में हैं? यहां पंच के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

पंच इमेज

4.1/5

सभी टाटा पंच के रिव्यूज़

• MINI Harrier
      1. I bought Tata creative IRA dual tone Tata punch last year on 9.12.2021. I have installed Tata motors IRA pack at that time which is very useful app for my car which has some good features like driving rating but now when I opened the app, it is showing to renew that feature which costs 3600/- for 365 days golden plan. I don't know what to do now I called Tata showroom agent but not picking my phone. Anyone else is facing the same issue tell the solution for the problem. Thank you other than this Tata punch is perfect for your family which strong body building and average mileage.
      1 महीने पहले | vijay dharmala
    • Useless features
      I saw many positive reviews of Tata punch in Internet l and bought it. But unfortunately this is not the car made for us. Too low mileage and low engine performance. Noisy engine and no sound proof cabin. Uncomfortable seats and too many use less features which are worth for nothing.
      1 महीने पहले | Ankit rana
    • Tata Punch review
      I just bought Punch Adventure rhythm. The look is muscular from the front and small from the sides. It runs smooth and electric functions are amazing. I got it delivered in 2 days which is impressive. I like its Grey color
      2 महीने पहले | Arun Singh
    • Very Comfortable & Budget Friendly Micro SUV.
      Tata Punch Is Best Micro SUV With 5 Star Safety Rating. All The Roads In My Areas Are Very-Very Bad, Also Water Logging In The Rainy Season, But Punch Is Made For Such A Roads. Ride Comfort Is Very Nice. I Am Getting Fuel Economy In City 14-15 & On Highway 24+. Drawback Is Only Door Locking Mechanism, Should Be Updated.
      2 महीने पहले | Alankar Gondhale
    • Perfect Budget friendly Compact SUV with decent mileage .
      Totally nice ...amazing driving experience ...fully satisfied . Getting 20 km/l average on highway . Look wise also fantastic . ,..performance is very good...overall nice package ...I am very happy
      2 महीने पहले | RAVI KUMAWAT
    • Tata punch -feel like SUV
      Recently bought new punch from Chandigarh, and off to Himachal to next day to native home town which is good experience to check car avg , performance, pickup etc. everything is perfect with avg 16.1 on highway which quite good for take suv feel. Feel like suv as I am previously used alto 800. Looks is amazing, comfort is also perfect as I drove for at least 270 km without any stoppage.
      2 महीने पहले | Nitin
    • Tata Punch
      The driving experience is good and look wise also good.The sales person is also superb.The door locking should be updated.The engine sound is little bit noiser,rather then everything is good and built quality is excellent.
      2 महीने पहले | Shiva
    • Tata Punch
      I can see a best and affordable car at this price for off roading and city rides.Look and performance are really good.Tata Punch is best mini SUV car with 5 star safety rating.I am feeling relax and safe when driving this car.
      2 महीने पहले | Deepak Kumar v
    • Tata Punch
      Tata Punch is best mini SUV car with 5 star safety rating.I am feeling relax and safe when driving this car.Some times lagging observed in 2nd gear in city mode,but when pickup car then no issue.Riding comfort is very good.
      2 महीने पहले | Santosh Singh
    • Tata punch car
      It is very good car.But engine sound so high, Need some improvent in engine.But drive is okay.Exterior is nice.Needed mprovement in this car as more plastic used.Too much variants due to which very confused regarding variants.How to purchase which variant is so difficult.
      2 महीने पहले | Jaspreet singh