A user review on मारुति सुजुकी सियाज. Written by
on 27 September, 2018
प्राइस: ₹ 8.32 - 11.10L
एक्स-शोरूम, नई दिल्ली
Abhishek Mandal's Ratings
||Alpha Hybrid 1.5 [2018-2020]
||कुछ सौ किलोमीटर
If anyone is looking for best value for money product without compromising comfort, power, features, then close your eyes, don't think twice and go for Ciaz.
People looking for sedan in this segment will compare with verna, city, yaris, vento and rapid. Now why i choose Ciaz over these is simply because of ride quality, comfort and space.
1. Verna is out of the league as soon as you enter to the back seat as this much long car also have just minimal leg space also cabin feels claustrophobic. Ground clearance is 165mm and sx(o) will price over 2 Lakh higher. Also, Braking is not good for Hyundai cars.
2. I personally didn't like the looks of yaris and also price is on the higher side, 3 person in back seat is bit tight and top end priced 3 lakh more than Ciaz.
3. Vento and Rapid both are nice cars but lags in Fuel economy. Also, maintenance is on the higher side.
4. i was actually confused between City and Ciaz because of almost all the similarities these 2 cars offer. I had to take test drive of these two cars multiple time to decide upon one. Looks wise no doubt city is better from outside and inside. Also, pickup, stability, steering is better in City than Ciaz. But why i choose Ciaz over city is because of comfort in potholes and bad roads, fuel economy, SHVS, maintenance, better infotainment system, LED projecter headlight and LED tail light, Top end City VX petrol priced 3 lakh more than Ciaz.
1. Refreshed looks is better than before. Led headlamp and tail lamp looks gorgeous.
2. 1.5 lt. engine actually pulls well, overtaking is easy, 3 rd gear can pull from 20km/hr without any problem so less gear change in city ride.
3. Overall features packed car and very few missing features are there.
4. Riding it's offer supreme comfort. I was worried about vehicle being touched from bottom in Bangalore's bad potholes but till now didn't face any issue, in fact during test ride i deliberately taken the vehicle to maximum bad roads.
5. In Bangalore Bumper to bumper traffic it's offering 9-10 kmpl and in moderate traffic it's offering around 12 kmpl. Highway it's offering more than 15 kmpl.
6. Instrument cluster and Infotainment system is simply fabulous.
7. Speed warning beep is nice features to remind drivers on over speeding. Some people will not like it though.
1. Steering feedback is missing, also center pullback is very poor and need to be more careful while handling the car. Need to give some time to adjust with the steering behavior.
2. Few important features like rain sensing wiper, hill hold, traction control missing in MT.
3. In Interior too much beige color used, dual tone should have been used bit more wisely.
4. Interior Fit and finish is good as compared to Maruti Suzuki other cars but not good as compare with city or verna or yaris.
5. Rear Disc brake is missing which i feel pretty much required for 1.5 Lt. engine and power.
2043 Views, 12 का 12 people found this review useful
Was this review helpful to you? हां
More Reviews on Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
All Maruti Suzuki Ciaz user reviews