कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलेगी

सॉरी! कोई मैचिंग रिजल्ट नहीं मिले. फिर से कोशिश करें.आपके लोकेशन का पता लगाने में त्रुटि

कृपया हमें अपने शहर का नाम बताएं

आपका शहर जानने से आपकी ज़रूरत के हिसाब से कॉन्टेन्ट देने में मदद मिलती है

कोई शहर मेल नहीं खाता।
विज्ञापन

Arrogant Staff at Dealers will Sink Jeep - Jeep Compass [2017-2021] Limited 2.0 Diesel 4x4 [2017-2020] Review

A user review on Jeep Compass [2017-2021]. Written by raviachu@gmail.com on 20 April, 2018

raviachu@gmail.com's Ratings
निजी Jeep Compass [2017-2021]?
खरीददारी संबंधित उचित निर्णय लेने में अन्य लोगों की सहायता करें।

• वैल्यू फ़ॉर मनी
वर्ज़न रिव्यू : Limited 2.0 Diesel 4x4 [2017-2020]
ख़रीदारी : ख़रीदी नहीं गई
परिचय : एक बार छोटी ड्राइव की थी

I am an Air Force Officer and was impressed by the Jeep 4X4 month offer and went to a dealer in Bangalore for enquiring about the same. I had carried my cheque book to book the vehicle in anticipation of an honest interaction with the sales person.

I first asked him about the CSD price list. He said that he doesn't have it. From the tone and tenour of his reply It appeared that he was giving me the concession and not the government. Then I enquired about the 4X4 month. Initially he was skirting the issue, and on my insistance and pointing out to a promo lying on the table, he confirmed there was such a scheme. I told him that I am waiting for some money as my mutual fund has matured and hence would book it ASAP. To this he said that I must book it immediately. He said that if the vehicle is delivered in May, then I will not get the offer.

I replied to him that the information I have is that if I book it before 30 Apr, I will be able to avail it. He again repeated that if the deliver is in May then he cannot give me the offer.

I was feeling that I was not sitting with a salesman of a reputed brand like Jeep. It was like sales at gunpoint. "I cant say prices will increase etc..." It was like sitting on the edge of a cliff waiting to be pushed off.

The product is very good, but this is not the end. But arrogant people like this waiting to  I have to go to these kind of people for service for the rest of the vehicles life. It is very difficult to do that after today's experince. When they can renege on their word today, they will do it every day

Hence I have glad that I did not sink my money into this unwelcome pit.

The BrandArrogant Staff