• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

फोर्ड एंडेवर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड एंडेवर की तलाश में हैं? यहां एंडेवर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

एंडेवर इमेज

4.7/5

Last recorded price

सभी फोर्ड एंडेवर के रिव्यूज़

• Amazing Car
      Ford Should come Back to India , Driving Experience is Good And Ford cars are safe And Has almost all Ford vehicles have 4 Star ratings i recommend Ford cars for India and Thank you Ford for being my family member.
      4 महीने पहले | PrajwaL R
    • Overall 10/10 car
      Its good an comfortable car to drive because since two years i am using this car my experience is so good and its affordable rating wise is 10/10 from my point of view so would like to recommend to all.
      5 महीने पहले | Deepi Dhillon
    • Excellent comfort
      Very comfortable, good engine and super driving, excellent condition, super car comfort, excellent and marvelous car, super background and design, best car economy wise, comfortable seats.
      6 महीने पहले | Ajay Lanka
    • Dashing car
      Very good space, look vice, interior, exterior, sound system also very nice. GPS system very meaningful to drive car. mileage good also power system also good.4\4very power full engine nice colour.
      7 महीने पहले | Kawalprince singh
    • Car having a amazing features
      Car is amazing but Ford should not have left India. Endeavour is having big sunroof main thing is having auto parking, such a good space in a car and very reliable not having a body roll. Thanks
      10 महीने पहले | Faiz Hashmi
    • Awesome Car.
      Fabulous car ever. I have seen the car had a very very cool look and the interiors are like an Audi car. I love this car and maintenance is very big budget, so my honest review is it is the best car ever. Love it.
      11 महीने पहले | Mukul
    • I love my ford
      Its a royal car for any type off climate or road conditions in india. I m using from 2 year but safety security and quality of product is very important and I m satisfied with my ford beast
      11 महीने पहले | rajiv kumar
    • Best SUV in Indian Market - Ford Endeavour
      This SUV is definitely better than Toyota Fortuner. This is a beast on road and has the best comfortable drive. Luxury is at it's best. Got the best 3rd seat experience amongst the SUVs. The sunroof is awesome. Third row motorized fold at push of a button is only found in luxury cars.
      1 साल पहले | Saravana Kumar
    • A car with super features
      I was excited to buy this car when I bought I was very happy to buy this and take a drive.. it's look very offensive. It was awesome to drive it.. I am Full satisfied with this car. I'm using from 3 month so I haven't idea about maintenance performance or about servicing.
      1 साल पहले | Reyansh
    • Overall experience
      Although I haven't brought it but a friend of mine has it so i have been writing this . Fuel economy is way more better than Fortuner The comfort of this car can be compared to that of bmw x7 But I don't know about its reliability At last all I have say is it is a beast and all that folks end.
      1 साल पहले | Ayan Bikash Nath