• Trending searches

फोर्ड एंडेवर यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फोर्ड एंडेवर की तलाश में हैं? यहां एंडेवर के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

एंडेवर इमेज

4.7/5

सभी फोर्ड एंडेवर के रिव्यूज़

• Overall experience
      Although I haven't brought it but a friend of mine has it so i have been writing this . Fuel economy is way more better than Fortuner The comfort of this car can be compared to that of bmw x7 But I don't know about its reliability At last all I have say is it is a beast and all that folks end.
      14 दिन पहले | Ayan Bikash Nath
    • Endeavour- the performance car
      Best in its segment, this SUV is made for pure performance, service cost is very high as the price for service mentioned in the brochure is just for normal routine service, average 10k km service costs around 20k
      20 दिन पहले | lisa
    • The car that is awesome and in every thing and most budget
      Very nice car. I have driven it almost 700 km and its awesome in everything. I recently went to Chandigarh village and it passed all test in water in disruptive /rocky road and in hill and when you just press the accelerator you just go like whoosh All over good car but exterior could be more fancy so yeah all over rating 4.4
      1 महीने पहले | Pranav ahuja
    • My Best in Best Car Ford Endeavour.
      Very wonderful and very beautiful. car is Ford Endeavour with good expressions. Truly Magical. I love Ford Endeavour.
      1 महीने पहले | Bhadarka Sarafraz
    • Endeavour review
      I like the most valuable XUV 7 seater car in India. The SUV has amazing looks and amazing design. All looks fine for Ford Endeavour and interior design is fine. It has long wide and panoramic sunroof and fuel tank is of 80 liters, so am very happy about this car and all seats are comfortable for long drives so I want to purchase the car for a happy life.
      1 महीने पहले | CHHOTU Yadav
    • Ride like a king on the road
      I have bought the endeavor on 30th June, buying experience was good driving experience is very good when you are driving on the road you feel as you are the king on the road because of its dimension and the muscular body. I have driven it from Mumbai to Hyderabad ,Goa , and even to Delhi. Service cost is little bit costly but I love endeavor so I never feel that it is west of money. I love its looks from any angles.
      2 महीने पहले | soham V Surve
    • Fun to drive
      Excellent car under the price tag of 40 lakhs. Build quality is extremely solid and while driving this car gives you much better experience than driving other cars in the price tag between 35 to 45 lakhs like Fortuner, Alturas, Gloster and so on..
      2 महीने पहले | Paras
    • Excellent
      Best car with super riding comfort 4X4 and an off road car. Nice for travelling with family and it is the best of Ford.
      3 महीने पहले | Harsha
    • Ford Endeavour review
      The ford endeavor which my friend has is awesome. In my experience it is the car parking assist and sports mode and many other features which are really good. Loved this car. I suggest to buy this SUV.
      3 महीने पहले | AMAN
    • The Huge beast
      Buying experience is an awesome actually it was not my car it was my uncles car but I can use it max it possible the customer service is an awesome with this car as we all know that was a premium vehicle I loved that I have this huge phenomenal vehicle as the exterior there was no more change only it will have an full black exterior everything is an black with an LED with projector actually it looks very sporty in black treatment the reverse parking quality was an fabulous the feature of power tail gate was an good as compared to this segment cars the boot capacity of this endeavour is massive the good thing is this the endeavour is a more spacious SUV back seat is very awesome with an good amount of headroom and legroom everywhere there has an adjustable headrest the more special is the panoramic sunroof it was an awesome pretty cool thing is one touch open power window with comfort of driver there was an electrical adjust seat the ANC works very grateful the instrument cluster is a very nice looking unit of this SUV with the terrain select system is Awesome for this 4wd the 4wd of this car is performs very phenomenal I think awesome in this segment I got 07 to 10 km/l in city driving as compared to highway I got almost 13 to 14 rarely the service of this SUV is an awesome with the offers provided by the company I think everything is good for this car but I think the only one bad thing is mileage it will be improved but its ok for this huge beast the performance is awesome its pickup was awesome huge sporty beast.
      6 महीने पहले | Ajay Vishwakarma