फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन यूज़र रिव्यूज़

फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन की तलाश में हैं? यहां टाइगन के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

टाइगन इमेज

4.2/5

सभी फॉक्सवैगन टाइगन के रिव्यूज़

• Taigun is better than my seltos.
      At first, I thought this car was crap after watching all the reviews, I have a Kia Seltos GT line, So I thought let me just go and see the car in the showroom and what a surprise. Honestly I liked every aspect of this car, even better than my Kia Seltos Including looks, interior quality, comfort and driving! I Instantly bought VW Taigun GT plus and here It is sitting in my garage like a beast! My little advice : Buy Taigun GT plus over Seltos GT as it is better.
      1 साल पहले | aertyuo
    • Beast or what!
      This is my first car and oh boy this is a beast. The ride and handling is top notch. German build and drive are no match to Korean rivals. Spacing is excellent and boot space is more than enough. Its is a terrific car.
      1 साल पहले | Aditya Varma
    • If I am ready to pay 21Lakhs, better I shall buy Innova/Safari basic version.
      I feel VW should concentrate on appropriate pricing and high volumes. 1litre engine AT costs around 18Lakhs in Bangalore. If my budget is 21 Lakhs, I shall buy Tata Safari/Innova rather than buying tiny vw.
      1 साल पहले | Anand
    • Big boss of Compact Sedans
      Absolute stunning looks inside and outside with unmatched built quality. Very smooth ride even at high speed. I have booked TAIGUN GT PLUS . It's like a love at fist sight moment.
      1 साल पहले | HEMANTKUMAR M CHAUHAN
    • Better than the best
      1) It's altogether different experience of ambiance of the showroom. 2) A car must provide driving comfort with useful features. No better car in this segment if we talk about VW Taigun. 3) Looks always a personal matter but when we come to performance. You will get it with maximum comfort. 4) One can opt for Complete Service Package for 5 years and live tension free. 5) Cons are much less than the Pros ... if you want a car for driving pleasure and wanted to standout of the rat race... Just try it.
      1 साल पहले | Manoj Kumar
    • Pathetic car
      Don't buy, worst experience. Not value for money. Vw should shut operations and go back to Germany. Interior quality is sad. No service backup. Don't waste your money on this.
      1 साल पहले | KARAN
    • Beast
      This car looks just bold as Audi looks like Q3 from a different angle. Marvelous car from VW later it was polo now it will be Taigun. Design is absolutely marvelous. Build Quality, performance is good.
      1 साल पहले | Joney Patel
    • Not a great deal in terms of value for money
      I was waiting for Taigun for a very long time but really disappointed as its not even providing the basic features what other cars are providing at the moment. Not value for money
      1 साल पहले | Vikas Garg
    • Overpriced car
      This is overpriced for a starting 1.5 engine. Also the 999cc with 3 cylinder cost 17.5Lakhs in Chennai is to much. I was expecting this vehicle 1.5 engine at around 14 to 15 Lakh.
      1 साल पहले | Raj
    • Ultimate car
      This car is ultimate in this segment, value for money, 1.5 cc, 4 cylinder turbocharged engine is ultimate, Till now I have planned for Creta, now I have changed my decision Built-in quality is very good Road presence is good Only thing is they have added more chrome In front side Finally I loved this beast.
      1 साल पहले | Amar