• Trending searches

टाटा टियागो एनआरजी यूज़र रिव्यूज़

टाटा टियागो एनआरजी की तलाश में हैं? यहां टियागो एनआरजी के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

टियागो एनआरजी इमेज

4.4/5

सभी टाटा टियागो एनआरजी के रिव्यूज़

• This car is icon of middle class family
      Cars look is beautiful and also features is attractive but my concern is engine noise compare to other brand. Cars features is attractive and used to families. Ground clearance is good for rural area compare to other brand.
      10 दिन पहले | Anand Kumar
    • Good Ccr
      It's good looking. I loved the trip but slight noise. If this your 2nd car noise would be big concern for you. I feel good customer service in the show room. Very responsive compared to other brands.
      13 दिन पहले | Kalpana
    • GOOD CAR
      It is dream car in low budget. I have bought this car from bhagalpur and they are very helpful. A good behavior from Tata motors Bhagalpur. I have almost a Tata Nano. So I chose this.
      19 दिन पहले | SAURAV KUMAR
    • Tiago nrg is best according to my experience since two years.
      Tiago nrg is best car in this segment tata dealers and staff of service center is very nice in their performance and behaviour I like very much this car overall best performance of this car
      30 दिन पहले | RAMKANWAR
    • Awesome under budget .
      This is my first car as I booked the car in foresta green colour (awesome colour). I booked as I need car with much ground clearance, under this budget a car loaded with all features and having 4 safety ratings with the trust of Indian brand like Tata. Waiting for arrival of my car
      1 महीने पहले | Aditya kumar
    • This Car is a dream
      I saw it here when it came in my city. After looking at it I forgot all plans about other cars and I made it my dream car .I will purchase it soon. Because it's all features and design are very mind blowing. Thanks Tata car team.
      1 महीने पहले | Suwa lal meena
    • In budget with safety
      I haven't buy car yet. But I want to buy the car. Because i like the looks and build quality in this budget. I just take little much trial tiago NRG at showroom and i like it so much. Tata providing Lots of future at low budget with 4 star global n-cab safety rating.so this one is good for buyers.
      1 महीने पहले | Rishi
    • Must buy
      The car is awesome. The interior is fantastic. They should bring black color in this segment. Look is great.. Performance wise is good, should increase as mileage is 15 km/l in city and 19 km/l on highway
      2 महीने पहले | Afroze KHATRI
    • Choice is worth if you do not have the budget to go for compact SUV.
      I booked the car and my experience was very nice with the dealer because showroom owner was my friend, so the experience was very smooth. I haven't driven this car because I have driven Tiago and it's not for enthusiasts but for performance it is excellent. The price point to buy the car was that it is budget friendly because of increased ground clearance. It can go on bad roads also and there are some convenient features also in the car. There is no problem with space, looks are fantastic, rugged look, feature loaded, safety, crash test rating everything is nice except some missing features that is offered in Tiago top model but it's nice and worthy. Vibration is there and noise is also there after 4000 rpm but it's worth in that price point. Go for it !
      2 महीने पहले | Apoorv