• ट्रेंडिंग खोज

रेनो क्विड यूज़र रिव्यूज़

रेनो क्विड की तलाश में हैं? यहां क्विड के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

क्विड इमेज

4.2/5

सभी रेनो क्विड के रिव्यूज़

• A very good car
      I was used my friends Renault Kwid for few months it was worth for the money and it is Fully comfortable and easy to use and very valuable for mileage.it is easy to maintain any condition.
      3 दिन पहले | Awunuri Vinay
    • My car ..My wings .. to fly
      Worth for price driven 40000 kms. I always rev my car while idle. Mileage good A good vehicle for new drivers like me. It's like my companion. Even though it is not spacious. It is comfortable
      7 दिन पहले | Satish
    • An average car. Good to learn driving
      I have been using this for 6 years now. It was good for 3 years. From 4 th year i had to change something or the other every 6 months. Even the mileage is not that good. It gives an average of 13.0 km/l. Better for small roads and in traffic. But can't say it is budget friendly. Even though we get it for a low price, the maintenance costs a min pf 20000 every time from 4th year. Need some practice to get used with the first 2 gears if you are new to driving.
      14 दिन पहले | Stalin Raj C
    • Awesome car
      This is car is very helpful My first car is Renault Kwid Best budget and best mileage car My experience is very helpful Middle family car Renault mini duster car Renault is best price segment
      21 दिन पहले | Jadeja shivrajsinh
    • Worst choice ever.
      It breaks down anywhere and never gets started I had to call towing service every time. Self not working. Headlight not working. I had to change battery within a year. It's no more in working condition. Authorized service centre was unable to resolve the issue. It's life taking car . I would have been killed due to its breakdown on a Dam.
      23 दिन पहले | hariom rajpoot
    • KWID RXL performance review after 5 years
      It is made of cheap materials. Good car till 3 years. After 3 years silencer needs replacement. No service efficiency. Not good for hill ride. Even in small bumps it will not perform. Feels like riding an unsafe vehicle. More vibrations and shock absorber are not lasting long even I am using only for NH rides. Very rare on other local roads. Color is also fading fast and mostly made of fiber material. Braking system is a huge failure while driving with AC. some times braking fails when applying specially when ac is on.
      1 महीने पहले | Seenivasan
    • Renault Kwid review
      Driving is so smooth, easily reach on 70 km/h with easy touch escalator. Interior is so comfortable. Mileage is also too good around 20-22 km per litre. It's so economic. Nice driving.
      1 महीने पहले | Ram Kumar
    • Go for tiago
      Engine sound can be heard in cabin. Just like diesel car. Little noisy inside .its power not enough for full seat. But for price point it's considerable.
      1 महीने पहले | Bindusar saha
    • Good car
      Driving experience is good, low servicing and maintenance car This car gives mileage of 20 21 for a long road we will get market and one, it gives mileage of 16 17 But it will have to go to the showroom only if some part of this car is damaged. Parts not available in the market
      1 महीने पहले | SANTOSH MALVIYA
    • Fabulous
      A good car for small family 'in low budget. interior is very good and look wise car fabulous. I m very happy with this car .fuel consumption is low and drive so good. I suggest buy this car.
      1 महीने पहले | Chetan