First off all, I do not own a Celerio but i had a chance to drive it for a mere 300ish kilometers on a single stretch and I can say that it was a good ride.
I borrowed the car from my cousin who had only bought it 2 months ago. It had ample space for 4 people and some luggage. Although it has a kind of tallboy design, we struggled with headspace a little bit but was okey considering everything. The engine in this is superb for the city commuting and the highway it struggled a bit for power in gaining triple digit speeds but the AMT makes it easy and to drive. The 4 speaker Bluetooth system made our journey enjoyable. All in all the car has a lot of looks to kill and more than average performance in the wheels.
1. The car looks awesome in pop colours
2. The car has a good engine for its size
3. AMT is a breeze for driving
4. Maintenance costs are low
5. Value of Maruti Suzuki
1. Space is a little bit less
2. Quality of the interior has been skimped here and there