• Trending searches

मारुति सुज़ुकी सेलेरियो एक्स यूज़र रिव्यूज़

मारुति सुज़ुकी सेलेरियो एक्स की तलाश में हैं? यहां सेलेरियो एक्स के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

सेलेरियो एक्स इमेज

4.5/5

सभी मारुति सुज़ुकी सेलेरियो एक्स के रिव्यूज़

• My Celerio X is making sound while shifting gear
      Buying experience of Maruti Celerio X was very good. Driving experience is also very good. It is very comfortable to drive in city as well as in high road. Looks and interior space is good. Body parts are not so strong. After a run of 4000km I can hear a sound ( tik tik tik) while shifting the gear down. This sound was not preset previously. I am worried after getting this sound within this short period of time.
      2 महीने पहले | Debasish Roy
    • Awesome Value for Money. Smooth, punchy and gives excellent mileage
      I booked the car in January 2021 and got it delivered in Feb 2021, exactly a month after my order was placed. I bought the ZXI (Opt) petrol version, which is having manual transmission. BTW, just a note that it is my first car. Buying experience - The overall buying experience was 4.5 out of 5 in my view. The salesperson was very good and helpful in the deal and kept all the work very transparent and informative with me. Riding experience - This car has a proven reliability and ride is smooth on steady roads. I have tested it on permissible high speed in 3 figures and was stable and under control all through. Overall 5 out of 5 for me in this regard. Looks and Performance - The looks are decent and great value for money. The engine is 1 litre but quite punchy. Gives enough I need on city and highway. Mileage in cities is around 18.5 and 22.1 on highways. (Checked tank to tank method). I believe I can still extract little better mileage as I am still new to driving and can enhance on driving skills. Overall 5 out of 5 on this. Service - Just got one service done and 1600 total km's run in about my 40 days of my ownership. Looks decent to me. Will wait for next two service for better reviews. Possibly can give 4.5 out of 5. Pros and Cons - Already talked about the good points, it's awesome value for money car. One missing point for me is Navigation not there even on top model and headlights can be improved, but they are not deal breakers. Hope it helps others to get a better and clear picture of the car. My experience is very delightful and enjoying my first car to the fullest. Thank you for reading it.
      3 महीने पहले | Debasish Gorai
    • Okay Car
      Nice car, mine color is silky silver but blue color of it's is awesome. Overall value for money It's interior is not good and catchy it's sober type too much simple interior, could be better.
      5 महीने पहले | Abhishek sharma
    • Sporty celerio x
      Normal celerio in 7 thousand difference go with celerio x because this car height length and sporty look and roof rail increase the style, Please provide touch music system in VXI model and good speaker, sony 700 Bluetooth audio player is good but company provide to harman carden system in this car if possible. best car from hatchback segment.
      5 महीने पहले | YOGESH KUMAR SAHU
    • Fantastic car with all in a budget range.
      Great buying experience, driving comfort is fine, mind blowing performance, fantastic look, maintenance cost very low, Overall good vehicle for family. Pros. great mileage. Cons. nothing to tell.
      5 महीने पहले | SHANSARSHA SHAMSUDEEN
    • Review
      Very Smooth Car and superb fuel economy on Highway 25.11 In interior spacious is good overall this is a very good family Car Comfortable seat looking also very good I recommend this
      6 महीने पहले | Anil Vijayvargiya
    • Nice car
      MEDIUM BUDGET NICE CAR. Low maintenance n engine superb..break steering nice seat comfortable.. Maruti Suzuki nice car.. I recommended to buy this car to newly purchase customer..
      7 महीने पहले | PRAGNESH GANDHI
    • Celerio x is a star car
      It is a good car..good look..good economy.. comfortable to sit...good to drive..maintenance at low cost and affordable..I feel good buying this car..suggest everyone get this car..
      7 महीने पहले | Zyulkar naxim
    • Must watch review of celerioX
      My Buying experience Naa hee puchho to acchaa hai kyonki 29th october booking par car 18th nov 2020 tak bhi recieve nahin hui hai ab show room Se call aa rahi hai ki aap celerio x vxi ke sthan par celerio x vxi opt le lo to aap hi btayen
      8 महीने पहले | Rajender Kumar
    • Celerio extreme
      According to my drive e... This car is Mind blowing and fully perfect car for a family tour.... So comfortable.... Music system mind blowing... Looking so attractive... Butterfly..
      8 महीने पहले | Amin