• Trending searches

लैंड रोवर रेंज रोवर इवोक यूज़र रिव्यूज़

लैंड रोवर रेंज रोवर इवोक की तलाश में हैं? यहां रेंज रोवर इवोक के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

रेंज रोवर इवोक इमेज

5/5

सभी लैंड रोवर रेंज रोवर इवोक के रिव्यूज़

• I love Land Rover
      High Price compared to other XUVs but it worthy for users that was guarantee Driving was excellent Massive look and perfect comfortable for driver and passengers Periodically Maintenance Good for healthy Running Best class performance in Highways and High range Off roads according to several driving options Fuel efficiency is less about 10/100Km because current India economic demands more fuel efficiency vehicles.
      1 महीने पहले | Rahul
    • Superb car in my opinion.
      My dream car and i want to buy this car. I hope my dream will come true. This car is totally different from other SUV and big brand of the world. I can't explain this car in my words. All round SUV and best brand lover understands my explanation. I am not a high educated person but I will try to say my opinion.
      1 महीने पहले | fun time
    • Land Rover Range Rover review
      The power which from the acceleration is unpredictable, looks are precious for its suv, good power and performance is unpredictable.
      1 महीने पहले | Kvishal
    • RR Evoque - A Premium SUV
      I haven't purchased this car yet but I know everything about it, in simple words this car is the best combo of off-roading and luxury. It has a nice look that attracts everyone on their way after all a branded car is a beast in itself. Apart from that now we are going to talk about its performance, it has a dial to adjust all types of driving mode, it has high ground clearance that helps in maintaining perfect control in all conditions as well as good for off-roading. Servicing cost is not much expensive, the minimum cost of servicing your Evoque starts from Rs.7,440 and goes up to Rs.84,000. 10.99km/liter is not bad at all. It's insurance cost is almost about 1.2 lakh. 6 Pros : Minimalist design, Luxurious interior, Nimble handling, Upgrade tech, Standard safety, Off-road capability 4 Cons : Unpolished powertrain, Not enough knobs, Lacks cargo space, Obstructed visibility.
      6 महीने पहले | Aryan Jasaiwal
    • Meaning of real king of life
      This car tells you real meaning of car once you buy it you can't stop your self from driving this every day. After buy this car it have become a part of my life.
      7 महीने पहले | Rudra Lochav
    • Car look like modern lock and agressive
      This car my dream. Soo lovely car it's so beautiful boy to ready too drive and amazing experience ..my thinking but not drive it because of noo money this buyer. and beuty .my the dreamiest car ...
      10 महीने पहले | Hitesh netam
    • Classic review
      Best car till now .gives ahh classic look and have the best comfort .it has ahh powerful torque.and the main thing is it's on-road of the road car. I have driven it on the desert .wow what a pickup.
      11 महीने पहले | Sanish betkikar
    • Great car great features
      Great Experience, As Soft On Drive Very Good designing and Pickup. I'm waiting Long time this Type SUV Like Very Memorable Drive sports Mode. This Very Safety On Road because of Great Sensor and another machine. just an awesome car loved it powerful car loved it. It seems that driving a smooth car on a rough surface overall very good car and the looks are super and cool. like the beast come on the land the exhaust sound gives you a different pleasure.
      1 साल पहले | Donthu siva