किआ कार्निवल यूज़र रिव्यूज़

किआ कार्निवल की तलाश में हैं? यहां कार्निवल के देशभर के मालिकों के रिव्यूज़ और रेटिंग्स हैं।

कार्निवल इमेज

4.3/5

सभी किआ कार्निवल के रिव्यूज़

• Luxury and Spacious car
      I bought limousine plus, buying experience was good.. Initially had doubts on driving such a big car but after driving few km then I had no fears.. Such an easy drive, but should be careful during turns in parking otherwise ok.. Ground clearance is good.. Break felt not very responsive but should be ok after getting used to it. No need to tell about space and luxury, such a spacious one.
      18 दिन पहले | SUDHIR
    • Good car
      Best car I have seen in my life I have purchase the cars in my life. I have purchased 5 cars in my life. Kia carnival is 5th. I has great experience with this car. I don't have have words for this car.
      2 महीने पहले | Sarvaiya jeel
    • Kia Carnival review
      Driving Experience, nice excellent .smooth luxurious .well suspension , performance and mileage is very nice .And no tired ness while driving it gives comfortable feeling .Unique ness in the price rage I think no competitor to this model.
      2 महीने पहले | Vivek
    • Very very very..... Poor millage.....
      I have purchased Carnival Prestige 7 STR 10months back.... Previously i was using Ford endeavor new model which was giving 8 Km per litter.... Only problem with this massive KIA - MPV is mileage.... Only 6 to6.5 Km per litter.... Which is horrible.... As per company they quote 13+ per km.. Which is Ok but i am draining my wallet.... Really not happy with KIA...
      3 महीने पहले | Rahul Suratkar
    • Nice car, value for money
      Good vehicle, more safety features, nice handling, spacious interiors, large tyres, overall good riding comfort, good braking, big size , more fuel efficiency, silent engine, value for money.
      4 महीने पहले | Jaison J
    • Palace on Wheels - Kia Carnival
      Well, I purchased from the KIA dealers at Cochin, I must appreciate the effort they put in comforting the customers, its really commendable. Carnival is a palace on wheel, I am quite impressed with the look, interior space and the performance. Had a detailed tutorial on the vehicle by the dealer staff, my special thanks for that. As of now I am totally satisfied with my selection, completed my first service recently, it was a pretty good experience.
      5 महीने पहले | Mohammed Jasir Karikkadan
    • Kia Carnival
      I just bought Kia carnival prestige 7 seater model in black colour.I also have Toyota Innova, Ford Ecosport, Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Swift.Trust me, I can not compare driving experience of Kia Carnival with all my existing cars.The car is awesome,so smooth, no cabin noise and Feather touch steering.
      6 महीने पहले | Rajesh Kumar Golyan
    • Kia Carnival- best luxury van
      Although I did not drive this car, I visited a showroom. The car is very comfortable and spacious including the driver's seat.The boot space is very colossal even with th 3rd row up. You can seat small adults in the third row.The design is not as stylish as a Toyota Vellfire but it will do its job.The 2nd row gets touchscreens and there are 2 sunroofs.I believe the engine will perform good and the best part is it is 50 Lakhs cheaper than its rivals and way ahead of them. But every car has a negative point and in this case, it is the brand and resale value and also parking space. But if you do not care about value and have a big family and rich, This is the car for you.
      6 महीने पहले | varun
    • KIA versatile carnival
      I had an amazing experience using KIA carnival. The comfort was wonderful and amazing. The best thing i loved are its endless features that you will not find in any other MUV and the feature of one touch door opening that will give you a next level of feeling of buying this MUV. The exterior design are wonderful and the interior features and dashboard design is excellent and loved by me. I loved using this car and it can be the best choice for you as it is a family MUV .The fuel efficiency is excellent that will give you about 23-28km/l.
      8 महीने पहले | basharat rashid bimla
    • Kia showroom staff were nice and polite.
      Super excellent vehicle. Love Kia carnival super comfortable vehicle . Luxury seats . Staff is very good . Carnival . Royal look. All family vehicle very very good vehicle super.
      10 महीने पहले | S k sharmila